TrueFire Cinco De Mayo sale $55 for 1 whole year of All Access

Craig N

I signed up for TrueFire All Access for $99 on BlackFriday instead of $249 normally and thought that was a great price. For 24 hours only (ending in less than 16 hours from the time of writing) you can sign up or extend an existing plan for only $55. So I now have membership through to Black Friday on 2023. Hopefully there'll be another one of these sales next year and I can extend again then! 

If you don't know what TrueFire is, it's a site that offers tons of different online guitar courses that can be bought individually or you can pay for All Access to get subscription access to everything. After reviewing the various offerings last year I decided this was the one that suited me best in terms of course variety and quality. 

I was wondering whether I'd want to renew at $99 for a year, I figured I probably would but I wasn't 100% sure. But $55 for a year, this is no brainer territory for me. 

https://truefire.com/cinco

Here's the description from TrueFire:

The best deal on All Access EVER! You won’t find a better discount again. This is available only from 12 PM ET on May 5th, 2022 - 12 PM ET on May 6th. One-time purchase only. You cannot buy more than 1 year. Yes! You can add on a year to an existing All Access plan. If you’re already an All Access subscriber, you will renew at the rate you were previously paying. If you’re a new All Access subscriber, you will renew at the full list price. No other discounts can be applied.

Streaming Access to Every Course in Our Library!

Monthly$29

On Sale! $19.99/month

Annual$249

On Sale! $55/year

53,380 Video Guitar Lessons

Anywhere, Anytime, Any Device, At Your Own Pace!

All Access by the Numbers

1,000+ Courses Across Every Skill Level, Style, and Topic

300+ Top Artists and Educators

30,000+ Tabs, Standard Notation and Guitar Pro Files

20,000+ Jam Tracks

20% AA Student Discount

Edited by Craig N
  • Like 1
  • Great Idea 1