Sonuscore - Donation Sale 2022

Frank

Times are dark in Eastern Europe and many are left without hope. We want to help any way we can. That’s why we have decided to dedicate our annual SPRING DONATION BUNDLE to the children in Ukraine. We’ve chosen some charities catering to their needs to donate all proceeds from the sale. 

Help us to raise money, and in return, we want to offer you this SPRING DONATION BUNDLE including LYRICAL VIOLIN PHRASES, HA•PI CONCERT HARP, ORIGINS VOL.5: UKULELE & MUTED PIANO and HD ORCHESTRA CHORDS. Available until May 17th for incredible $9.90/€9.90, instead of $217/€217.

https://sonuscore.com/donation-sale-2022/

• Like 4
  • Thanks 6

3 hours ago, Frank said:

Times are dark in Eastern Europe and many are left without hope. We want to help any way we can. That’s why we have decided to dedicate our annual SPRING DONATION BUNDLE to the children in Ukraine. We’ve chosen some charities catering to their needs to donate all proceeds from the sale. 

Help us to raise money, and in return, we want to offer you this SPRING DONATION BUNDLE including LYRICAL VIOLIN PHRASES, HA•PI CONCERT HARP, ORIGINS VOL.5: UKULELE & MUTED PIANO and HD ORCHESTRA CHORDS. Available until May 17th for incredible $9.90/€9.90, instead of $217/€217.

https://sonuscore.com/donation-sale-2022/

I have one of their piano libraries and it's very good. This is a no-brainer, ridiculously huge discount from a pure deal level , it's from a high quality  developer, and it does good for a very important cause. So that  makes it irresistible for me. I'm in.  Kudos to SONUSSCORE for this. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, cclarry said:

I already have Origins Vol 1 thru 5, and the Free Orchestral Chords, but Lyrical Violin Phrases and Hapi are worth more than this price
and it's a worthy cause.

I had everything except the Lyrical Violin Phrases but I bought anyway because it is a good cause and becauses the phrases alone are worth $9.90.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Great Idea 1

• 2 weeks later...