Lifeline Expanse FREE For trying Loopcloud

cclarry

4 hours ago, Wibbles said:

Well that's a tad annoying having signed up for a subscription just three days ago.

If you are a subscriber ( like me ) you will get an email about this with a coupon code for a direct link at PB in the email also. I got this, already installed

loopcloud2.jpg.92056b7b8596201bc23533e8cc2b6a1e.jpg

Edited by aidan o driscoll
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, satyabrata satapathy said:

instead of antaras if they put this as PB freebie ,it would have been great, they did giveaway lite version but full is better

This is the lite version unfortunately. I still need to look at what the differences are though, to know how that affects things.

13 hours ago, MusicMan said:

This is the lite version unfortunately. I still need to look at what the differences are though, to know how that affects things.

For those interested in the differences between lite and not-so-lite (according to the PB product page):

image.png.0977324fc49a16f4c1ba080cf6811120.png

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Zolton said:

For those interested in the differences between lite and not-so-lite (according to the PB product page):

image.png.0977324fc49a16f4c1ba080cf6811120.png

Thanks 🙂 I actually installed and tested this one out last night. It's in some ways similar to RC-20, which I still prefer, but I still like this.

Even though it's a lite version. It's convenient having them all in one plugin, same as RC-20. You could still do almost all of this with separate plugins, but it's quick and handy to get the sound you want.

Not a bad freebie.