Spitfire Albion One 40% Off

cclarry

Albion ONE was the first Spitfire Audio library that I ever purchased outside of the then KONTAKT version of LABS that were donations are at the time before they were discontinued.

This Albion has a lot of hidden gems, especially some of the legacy strings that some of the Orig!nals were derived from. Might be fun to journey through this on a livestream. 😎

• Like 1

6 hours ago, James Foxall said:

OK no buyer's remorse here.

WOW - this is cool - and DEEP!

Gawl Dadgummit!  Why did you have to say that?

I was waiting for Abbey Road 2 to go on sale, but now I need to know more...why, why, why?

I have a $120 extra off thing too, so that would be a killer price.

Tell me more please.

Thanks

I like how this uses pre-made ensembles. It’s very easy to create an orchestra sound just by playing some chords as you don’t have to create a bunch of individual tracks for each instrument.  The sound is rich and wonderful and I was happy to find out it is not just for big trailer music. There are also bonus instruments that seem really interesting and unique. 

43 minutes ago, James Foxall said:

I like how this uses pre-made ensembles. It’s very easy to create an orchestra sound just by playing some chords as you don’t have to create a bunch of individual tracks for each instrument.  The sound is rich and wonderful and I was happy to find out it is not just for big trailer music. There are also bonus instruments that seem really interesting and unique. 

Thanks, I just finished watching all the videos for Albion 1.  No doubt Spitfire is the kind. 

I will need to visit the Abbey Road 2 walk through, and listen about this sa mow.

Sure hope AR 2 comes on sale soon.

I am glad you like it, that is the key to life.

Edited by Jesse Screed
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Got anymore of dem $120 offs?

103311369_Gotanymore.jpg.aa8fb765fc9ec247bdbfcc01e8fbaca4.jpg

6 minutes ago, Fleer said:

Me wants juan tew

I could say more, but that would be telling.

But this I will testify, and put in writing.

Spitfire Audio has accommodating customer service.

They are logical in their jurisprudence.

They will not die on that hill.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jesse Screed said:

Thanks, I just finished watching all the videos for Albion 1.  No doubt Spitfire is the kind. 

I will need to visit the Abbey Road 2 walk through, and listen about this sa mow.

Sure hope AR 2 comes on sale soon.

I am glad you like it, that is the key to life.

Spitfire Audio usually wait at least a year before giving a bigger discount than intro price, so AR 2 should not go on bogger sale for a while.

There are several detailed posts on the old forum about the differences between libraries (search engines will find them, but they are so slow to open the links). Albion One has disadvantages in the soloing aspect, but remains one of the best sonic building blocks out there. Albion One is more of a "ready for instant use" library for textures and rapid composition without needing to get overly involved with template setups. Also, it is one of the methods to upgrade to full Kontakt, so saves money from that aspect as well.

• Great Idea 1