Coming Soon - Soundwide Intro Bundle

cclarry

I had everything except bx_subsynth and RX Elements (have RX 7 Elements (Lite). RX Elements can be had at Plugin Boutique for $10. I went that route even though it may be a freebie in the future. Don't care about bx_subsynth.

BTW RX is at version 9 but RX Elements is based on RX 8, not 9. Not sure of this matters. 

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Doug Rintoul said:

BTW RX is at version 9 but RX Elements is based on RX 8, not 9. Not sure of this matters. 

Didn’t know that about RX Elements.  I have RX 7 Elements as well.

According to this:https://support.izotope.com/hc/en-us/articles/4407777831699-iZotope-Compatibility-with-Apple-silicon

RX Elements is listed under “Compatible with Rosetta and will be compatible with Native in 2022” but it doesn’t state which version.

31 minutes ago, ALC said:

So, has anyone purchased this yet?  Just wondering what individual license codes you get.

What I got from Thomann, which is the cheapest you can this is
an individual License for each of the following

Izotope Elements Suite,
Nimbus,
R4,
Massive,
Guitar Rig 6 LE,
Vocalsynth,
Trash 2,

and a Voucher to redeem at PA for the 5 Brainworx plugins (all at once) called the Soundwide Intro Bundle when you
Redeem.

Hope that helps!

Edited by cclarry
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Neptune Bob said:

I already had all the bundle offerings that I wanted, except the ones from Brainworx.  The ploy worked: I have since bought a few additional Brainworx products, which previously had been too expensive for my budget.

The trick is they are all cheap once you sign up for the newsletters and start getting vouchers, etc.  (well that was until they raised the min purchase price).

A few years ago I thought they were all out of my price range too until I found out about the way the company operates.  Now I own around 90 of them.

• Great Idea 1