What’s your next Toontrack purchase? | Your personal 25% discount code

Bad Penguin

Check your e-mails.

What says the exalted ToonBapu?

Some sdx/ezb multi-packs (excluded? does a multi-pack count as a single "title"?)? Orchestral Percussion SDX?

Whats the best use? TT is expensive to begin with, try to get those 60%+ weekend/BF sales. Maybe 25% really not worth it?

Dear Superior Drummer owner, thanks for being a superior customer. As a token of our appreciation, here’s a personal Toontrack webshop discount code. Use this code at checkout and get 25% off one purchase (valid for five or less titles).*

*This discount code is personal and locked to the Toontrack account associated with your email address. It is non-transferable and can only be used in the Toontrack webshop (www.toontrack.com). The code is valid for one single transaction and limited to a cart of five or less titles. Your code will be functional now until June 1, 2022, at 09:00 CET. All items available in the webshop for the duration of the promotion apply, except for the EZdrummer 3 upgrade. Promotion void where prohibited.

45 minutes ago, cclarry said:

I didn't get a 25% discount code 

42 minutes ago, LAGinz said:

Me neither. Grrrr……

Nor me. But since it's only good through 1 June 2022 it would do me no good because I already own everything TT and I have prepaid serials that get me any new releases for (what feels like) free.

Edited by Bapu
  • Haha 1

I own SD3 and I didn't get one either. I suspect it is because I don't buy Toontrack stuff directly from Toontrack.  I think the discount is meant to soften the sting of paying big money for their premier drum product only to now discover that SD3 is, in several significant ways, second rate to their discount program EZDrummer 3

• Like 1

Strange, idk why i received this email.

I have SD, EZMix, EZBass, EZKeys, (none purchased directly from TT); having purchased very little directly from TT (a handful of $10 midi files? since it was essentially the same price from TT as third party resellers)

I think the EBX 3-pack would be about $135 with the discount, a few $ better than some of the third party resellers (~$150?). I guess $210 for Orchestral Percussion SDX is a fair price (though I thought I saw someone privately offering it for $175)?

Other than those 2 things, I am mostly content to wait for 60%+ sales on the sdx's I don't already have.

So, maybe there is not too much being missed if an e-mail wasn't received.

Not one to look a gift horse in the mouth, but I must be missing something . . .

With 25% off from TT directly, prices are "only" about $10 (or less) cheaper than what places like Thomann are offering now to everyone.

I get it, this is a "Deals" forum and $10 here and $10 there can add up. 

But, I don't think anyone here is really missing out on anything super special if they didn't receive the e-mail.

I tried to drag and drop a midi clip from daw : nope , 

A midi groove from EZ bass : yep //...

Shame i don't see the purpose if on a session you can t  drag and drop from daw directly (you'll have to export midi and then from winwods browser import it ect ....pffff such a whole tab useless for me ....

Edited by Zo
  • Like 2