IK Amplitube Sale

cclarry

On the IK store, I added AmpliTube MESA/Boogie 2 (showing discounted price at $49.99) to my cart and it automatically applied MESA220 promo code for $22 off, for $27.99 total, without using any JamPoints.  I have MESA/Boogie 1 from before--not sure if that's a prereq.

Edited by ALC
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, ALC said:

On the IK store, I added AmpliTube MESA/Boogie 2 (showing discounted price at $49.99) to my cart and it automatically applied MESA220 promo code for $22 off, for $27.99 total, without using any JamPoints.  I have MESA/Boogie 1 from before--not sure if that's a prereq.

Thanks for the info!  I also got the $27.99 price offer in the cart.  I'm going to demo before buying.  I also had previously purchased MESA/Boogie 1.   

Edited by Tom B
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Tom B said:

Thanks for the info!  I also got the $27.99 price offer in the cart.  I'm going to demo before buying.  I also had previously purchased MESA/Boogie 1.   

Same here. The only collection I didn't already own. Been waiting for a sale like this. The upgrade price from AT4 Max to AT5 Max made ZERO sense, given what I already have licenses for. Now that I have the equivalent of AT5 Max, I can ignore all future sales ads until a new AT collection is released.

Edited by John Maar
  • Like 1

yup. same here.  good deal for this but I will wait for the GB in summer.

IK have quite a few things that I am looking at

- TEAC tape coll

- Fame Reverb

- MESA 2

- MODO Bass 2

- MODO Drums 1.5

Edited by telecode 101
  • Like 1
  • Great Idea 1

10 hours ago, ALC said:

So do I go for this or wait for the GB in the fall?

10 hours ago, ALC said:

Yes, Mesa 1 is a prereq to the discount for 2

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Brian Cadoret said:

Good price but can't add JamPoints to order.

Yup, it's either/or.  This discount is more than the JamPoints you can apply to the $49.99 (would be max at $15).

4 hours ago, telecode 101 said:

yup. same here.  good deal for this but I will wait for the GB in summer.

IK have quite a few things that I am looking at

- TEAC tape coll

- Fame Reverb

- MESA 2

- MODO Bass 2

- MODO Drums 1.5

1 hour ago, Magic Russ said:

So do I go for this or wait for the GB in the fall?

I'm in the same boat.  While the new amps models would be nice to have, with the equivalent of AmpliTube 5 MAX from the GB (and the PA amps I got), I have enough to play with.  I'm covered with the basic amp families.  Now, it's collecting specific amps, and for that, I can wait (although I assume that the more recent the release, the better tech and sound).

31 minutes ago, telecode 101 said:

all depends if you are willing to wait. IIRC, the IKM GB is  usually in August to Sept.

But the Syntronik GB is still going on.  It might push out a general GB.  I remember they did an AmpliTube GB and a T-RackS GB before the most recent general all inclusive one.

Edited by ALC

14 hours ago, ALC said:

Apparently I am a red-headed stepchild. I have Mesa 1 and my MESA220 discount was only $15 for a total cost of $34.99 for Mesa 2. Looks like I'm waiting for the GB.

10 minutes ago, Olong Johnson said:

Apparently I am a red-headed stepchild. I have Mesa 1 and my MESA220 discount was only $15 for a total cost of $34.99 for Mesa 2. Looks like I'm waiting for the GB.

sneaky. they changed the promo code since this morning. my price is also $34.99 now.

@Peter - IK Multimedia if IKM are going to do that, they should at least let us use up some jam points on top of that. as a  courtesy.

Edited by telecode 101

2 hours ago, ALC said:

I'm in the same boat.  While the new amps models would be nice to have, with the equivalent of AmpliTube 5 MAX from the GB (and the PA amps I got), I have enough to play with.  I'm covered with the basic amp families.  Now, it's collecting specific amps, and for that, I can wait (although I assume that the more recent the release, the better tech and sound).

But the Syntronik GB is still going on.  It might push out a general GB.  I remember they did an AmpliTube GB and a T-RackS GB before the most recent general all inclusive one.

yeah. i hear you. i am just hesitant to buy now as it seems the GB always includes lots of stuff. i recall i picked up Lurrsen on sale, i dont regret it as its a great product and i use it often, but last year then there was the GB,  ran out of things to get, and the Lurrsen was an option at my price point, but since i already had it, wound up wasting my pick on something of lesser value. Just saying.