New song: "Broken Man"

Skyline_UK

Really cool guitar outtro, nice chops. Mix was very clear, and the bass on my headphones was at a perfect level.

My first thought about the vid was "oooh, he has a budget!!!" 😎 wherever you found that movie, you worked your song into it beautifully.

cheers,

-Tom

Edited by emeraldsoul
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, emeraldsoul said:

My first thought about the vid was "oooh, he has a budget!!!" 😎 wherever you found that movie, you worked your song into it beautifully.

That's what I was thinking the whole time I was watching the video!! It fit in so well, did he get an actor? Production crew? Man how much would....!! : ) Agree with Tom, you worked that video in perfectly. Great job.

Nice work. Very good example of working with what you got. Excellent job. Love the solo's. Really good licks in there and tone. Mixed and mastered very well. All clean and clear. Wouldn't change a thing. Nice wave sound at the end also.

One little niggle: On your Spec page you state "via IK Multimedia’s Guitar Rig 5 plugin." Was it Native Instruments GR5 or IK's Amplitube?

• Like 1

Hmm nice result with the vid as well - I can only admire - great guitar and vocal work. A touch of Eagles for me (hope that is considered a compliment - it's meant as one)

Thanks for posting - enjoyed this a lot.

Andy

• Like 1

skyline
Great production on this and the music is outstanding.
I watched the video several times and I made up my own meaning of the lyrics before reading your background info on the song.
Boy I really like your observations of the outsider and the pros and cons of that. Wonderful lyrics!

• Like 1