United Plugins 3rd Anniversary Bundle

cclarry

3 hours ago, MusicMan said:

I picked up this bundle as well. Some very nice plugins and great value 🙂

I may as well add my code here too, which gets the 20% and credits for your first purchase. They only class the first purchase as something you brought directly through their site, not something that you just redeemed there. So Even if you've gotten freebies in the past, you still qualify for the discount 🙂

UP9198165

Thanks for sharing your code @Brian Walton. I tried to use yours, but that didn't work for me unfortunately, whereas I was able to use Fleer's for some reason.

Ahh that is because I must have posted the wrong code somehow.  I've revised it.    UP7895328

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Brian Walton said:

Ahh that is because I must have posted the wrong code somehow.  I've revised it.    UP7895328

This worked fine and brought down the amount in cart from €23 to €18. Thank you very much !

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Brian Walton said:

Awesome, thank YOU!!

Your code worked for me, too Brian, after I created a new account.  What didn't work was that I planned
on using the referral Credits (12) to purchase Bassment for $8, but it wouldn't deduct the credits from
my purchase...GRRRRR !  However, because I did go straignt back to buy Bassment, it DID allow me to use
the referral code AGAIN, so I still go $4 off the $20 price!

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Your code worked for me, too Brian, after I created a new account.  What didn't work was that I planned
on using the referral Credits (12) to purchase Bassment for $8, but it wouldn't deduct the credits from
my purchase...GRRRRR !  However, because I did go straignt back to buy Bassment, it DID allow me us

Yep, they state you can't use credits on any introductory prices, which would be why.

5 minutes ago, cclarry said:

my purchase...GRRRRR !  However, because I did go straignt back to buy Bassment, it DID allow me us

Thanks!!  I may be able to afford this after all is said and done.  lol

It does have this in the notes, but honestly I'm surprised they actually enforce it.  But if they do, that would make sense on Bassment since it is an intro price.  

Exception: UnitedPlugins credits cannot be used to purchase plugins sold at introductory prices. 

Edited by Brian Walton

Just now, Brian Walton said:

Thanks!!  I may be able to afford this after all is said and done.  lol

It does have this in the notes, but honestly I'm surprised they actually enforce it.  But if they do, that would make sense on Bassment since it is an intro price.  

Exception: UnitedPlugins credits cannot be used to purchase plugins sold at introductory prices. 

Ah....maybe that's why!  I emailed Jakub, so I'll wait and see what he says...