United Plugins 3rd Anniversary Bundle

cclarry

Included Products:

FireCobra - This multi-effect plugin is able to intelligently analyse the audio signal and make it sound punchier and more powerful by combining the accuray of the digital world with the live randomness of the analogue.

The Royal Compressor is inspired by classic British hardware and delivers true vintage analog sound and feel, This plugin based on the simulation of vari-mu circuits and features an adjustable amount of valve saturation.

Hyperspace allows you to create algorithms made up of various processors. The Vintage, Classic, Retro, Modern, Sci-Fi and Cosmic modes enable you to combine various algorithms with endless possibilities. Subtly change the character of your existing sound by using the dice symbols as randomizers.

Front DAW - The digital world with its clarity and accuracy lacks some vibe from the old times. This is why English producer and remixer Greg Brimson, also United Plugins powered artist, approached us with his idea for a dream plugin. 'Create a front door for every recording, and call it Front DAW, guys,' said he, 'so that every track would have a true analogue input.' Thanks to him you can turn your DAW Mixer into a real Analogue Console.

$39 at Best Service

https://www.bestservice.com/3rd_anniversary_bundle.html

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 3

48 minutes ago, stony said:

I own FrontDAW, Royal Compressor and Autoformer - All Freebies.

My Upgrade Offer is €23. Not so bad.

Hmmm...I also have those...but am still seeing $36....figures...

EDIT:  I don't have Royal Compressor...which might be where the difference is

Edited by cclarry

29 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Hmmm...I also have those...but am still seeing $36....figures...

EDIT:  I don't have Royal Compressor...which might be where the difference is

Yeah there's only discounts for items in the bundle you already own, and AutoFormer is not in the bundle. 

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1

My referral coupon code at United Plugins.

Works for new users for 20% off   UP7895328

Not sure how/if it will apply for anyone that hasn't purchased from them directly before.  It could be like Melda where you can use it as long as previous plugin purchses were from a 3rd party and then simply registring there.  Worth a shot potentially.  

Edited by Brian Walton
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, Brian Walton said:

My referral coupon code at United Plugins.

Works for new users for 20% off   LB294641434SG

Not sure how/if it will apply for anyone that hasn't purchased from them directly before.  It could be like Melda where you can use it as long as previous plugin purchses were from a 3rd party and then simply registring there.  Worth a shot potentially.  

Sadly doesn’t work here. 
(Edith: and I got my UP plugs third party wise)

Edited by Fleer

1 minute ago, Fleer said:

Sadly doesn’t work here. 

Did you buy anything in the store directly from them previously?

I know I've had a mix of 3rd party purchases (and freebies) but also some directly from the United Plugins Website.

Used another code from a guy over at Gearslutz and that took it down to $19 (instead of $24) for both remaining plugins. It’s a referral code to get 20% off. So here’s mine: UP7153575

Edited by Fleer
  • Thanks 2

I picked up this bundle as well. Some very nice plugins and great value 🙂

I may as well add my code here too, which gets the 20% and credits for your first purchase. They only class the first purchase as something you brought directly through their site, not something that you just redeemed there. So Even if you've gotten freebies in the past, you still qualify for the discount 🙂

UP9198165

Thanks for sharing your code @Brian Walton. I tried to use yours, but that didn't work for me unfortunately, whereas I was able to use Fleer's for some reason.

• Like 1