PA May Loyalty Vouchers and CHANGE

cclarry

18 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Shooting themselves in the face is what they're doing.

Subscription is what they want from their customers. They've proven their plugins to be:

• great sounding
  • CPU and RAM efficient
  • bug free (I don't recall having a single problem with their plugins)
  • easy to install and authorize

Besides that, they constantly develop new plugins, add them to the subscription bundles free of charge.

What's not to like?

3 hours ago, StopWar said:

Subscription is what they want from their customers. They've proven their plugins to be:

• great sounding
  • CPU and RAM efficient
  • bug free (I don't recall having a single problem with their plugins)
  • easy to install and authorize

Besides that, they constantly develop new plugins, add them to the subscription bundles free of charge.

What's not to like?

I've been a big fan of PA over the past couple years and bought plugins from them basically every single month without fail.  

Agree on great sounding.

CPU and RAM efficient (this is highly dependent on the plugin some certainly are not in that catergory).  I'd actually argue this is an area that needs improvement on overall with a few exceptions.  Compare them to Melda or Toneboosters for an eye opening experience.  

Bug Free - I thought so as well except for the update in March this year had really obvious problems (Upside down meters in some plugins for example0

Easy to install and Authorize, but knowing what you installed, if updates are available and how to uninstall fall well short of market leading.  

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Sadly, even if they offer multiple plugins that total $75....that's still $50 out of pocket,
which will deter most buyers...

I'm betting they are banking on their user base not already owning a bunch of NI and Izotope products (i.e. whever this bundle deal will be)....however they might be a little surprised at least from the followers of Larry's deals.... 

Same thing with the higher tier loyalty vouchers.   Even if you hit a $75 voucher tier unless you ware willing to spend $50 out of pocket in an absolute best case scenario it is worthless.   

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bapu said:

$75 voucher now requires $125 net cart total. 

Maybe Forever $29 is not such a bad deal after all.

That's just what they want you to think.

-- (Queue the spacey music)  -- 

😶 Forget about the $14 and even $4 plugins in the past. It was only a dream... 😐

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, cclarry said:

Sadly, even if they offer multiple plugins that total $75....that's still $50 out of pocket,
which will deter most buyers...

I'm glad I got the plugins that I wanted the most. Those past deals were the best like two for $49.00

The $25.00 voucher made it even sweeter with a finale cost of $24.00. That was the good old days.

Edited by Sent4th
missing words
  • Like 4