Sign in to follow this  
Larry Shelby

Waves JJP Analog Legends

And some pretty sweet emulations. Pity about WOOOOOOOOOP. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

That Fairchild 670 emu is pretty rad. 

• Like 1

so my question is, if one has the IKM T-Racks.. is there a point to getting this? I mean, how different are they really?

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, telecode 101 said:

so my question is, if one has the IKM T-Racks.. is there a point to getting this? I mean, how different are they really?

I was wondering the same thing. In spite of how many different Pultecs I have, I always seem to keep coming back to this one.   So I'm wondering about the Fairchild 670 too...

Edited by mibby
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, mibby said:

I was wondering the same thing. In spite of how many different Pultecs I have, I always seem to keep coming back to this one.   So I'm wondering about the Fairchild 670 too...

It is indeed tempting

8 hours ago, telecode 101 said:

Like two different units. Almost the same. Waves version is easier on CPU, though.

• Like 3

One of the best bundel in Waves with the kramer (tapes , pie ect) api and SSL (not so fan of the neve)

• Like 1

15 hours ago, mibby said:

Or you could get this one from Alto Music and be done with comparing the plugins. SUPER easy on the CPU too.  BONUS: you could name-drop to get studio business.  I wonder if it comes with a certificate of authenticity?   🙃

https://www.altomusic.com/michael-brauer-collection-adl-670-stereo-compressor-w-psu-serial-number-oo4-from-rack-5

Michael Brauer Collection ADL 670 Stereo Compressor w_ PSU SN OO4 From Rack 5.png

If it was an even $14,000 I'd be all over it, but that last $40 is just too much.

• Haha 3

14 minutes ago, jude77 said:

If it was an even $14,000 I'd be all over it, but that last $40 is just too much.

But you earn 10% Alto bucks!

• Haha 2