PA Soundwide Welcome Sale - All Deals Available again!

cclarry

Minimum Order Value 

Your $25 voucher will require a minimum order of $75 - this means that your net shopping cart subtotal has to be $75 or more (before VAT / sales taxes) for you to be able to successfully apply the voucher.

the good times are gone.....

• Like 1

On 4/30/2022 at 4:13 AM, cclarry said:

The six first deals and the 6 new deals are all available

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products.html

I assume the following (Welcome Bundle from Plugin Alliance) constitutes "the six first deals".   So what are "the 6 new deals"?

1. Black Box Analog Design HG-2
2. Shadow Hills Mastering Compressor
3. SVT-VR Classic emulation
4. bx_masterdesk
5. bx_oberhausen
6. bx_console Focusrite SC

1 hour ago, Carlos Iglesias said:

Now you have to spend a minimum of 75 euros plus tax to use the discount codes. They want to drive people to subscriptions, that was known. It is more profitable for them. They can count me out.

They say they got a real solution
Well, you know
We'd all love to see the plan
They ask us for a contribution
Well, you know
We're all doing what we can
But if they want money from people for plugs, that's great
All I can tell you is, brother, they'll have to wait!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

28 minutes ago, Bad Penguin said:

Are May's $25 vouchers still generic, or now are they truly personalized? Mine ends in: Tw39

Yes, $75 min spend. 😥

seems to be Generic 2022-05-25GS81TZiTw39

but in term of transfer it now worth nothing because of $75 min  ☹

5 minutes ago, Brian Walton said:

Generic 

And the higher tier loyalty vouchers have an even higher min spend.  

I was wondering how bad those limits might be... $75 min for the $25 voucher is an extreme increase!

Babe in the woods here, but seems like all together (including all the JoinPA/Soundwide free plugins) I have 27 38 from PA, and never paid more than $15 (average) for any one of them.

Doesn't look like I will be getting to number 28 39.

Edited by Bad Penguin
i can't count
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Brian Walton said:

$125 min for the most loyal $75 tier.

I almost thought it might be worse!

I wonder if it's because of some new deep bundle pricing between PA/NI/iZotope..

I'll be sitting on the sidelines to wait and see how it all pans out I think, before I get rash and make any judgement.

I can't imagine PA doing a complete 180 without at least some logic behind it that doesn't completely shaft their customers 🙃

56 minutes ago, MusicMan said:

I almost thought it might be worse!

I wonder if it's because of some new deep bundle pricing between PA/NI/iZotope..

I'll be sitting on the sidelines to wait and see how it all pans out I think, before I get rash and make any judgement.

I can't imagine PA doing a complete 180 without at least some logic behind it that doesn't completely shaft their customers 🙃

Exactly my thoughts.  If they offer NI Komplete and RX Advanced in the new bundle along with some more PA plugins for right at $125, I might take advantage of it.

Realistically though.  I'm expecting a bunch of the Izotope Elements stuff that we have gotten free or dirt cheap dozens of times and perhpas a few NI Instruments.

Hard to imagine a scenario where this works out better than the offers they just had for the top tier PA plugins for $31 with a $25 voucher (i.e. $37 for two of the best of what PA offers)