Cuando Tú No Estás

Helios.G

This is my most recent track. It's latin pop, I know not everyone's thing around here, but I do everything in cakewalk, and thought I'd share. 

Edit: Made some changes to the post as per suggested by folks in the forum.  Thanks guys.

Spotify

Edited by Helios.G

On 4/30/2022 at 11:06 AM, jack c. said:

if ya listen to me music you will hear it's me kind of thing!!please put it on another site other then spotify

I'm sorry Jack C, I didn't quite understand, am I not allowed to share Spotify links? If that's the case, I apologize, I didn't know.

1 hour ago, jack c. said:

for me to hear your song i have to sign up for spotify which i don't want to.jack c.

Oh, Sorry about that Jack C., no worries.

3 hours ago, Wookiee said:

@Helios.G Sorry I do not do Spotify.

It's ok, no worries.

12 hours ago, David Sprouse said:

I don't speak spanish, but it's a catchy tune.  Good luck with it.  Needs more  *air* on the bass if possible.

Hey David, I appreciate the feedback, dully noted, and thanks for listening!

On 5/2/2022 at 7:21 AM, Wookiee said:

@Helios.G Sorry I do not do Spotify.

On 5/2/2022 at 9:40 AM, jack c. said:

for me to hear your song i have to sign up for spotify which i don't want to.jack c.

Hey Guys, I changed the post to make it easier for those that don't like spotify.  I'll try and keep it in mind next time.

like this - great vocals and good track

just to clarify, I hate Spotify and if I didn't have to use them I never would,  ever again!! i think last time i ever bothered to check, we were getting   0.0004 cents per stream - so a thousand streams is worth, yes 4 cents - or perhaps even less.

Nigel

• Thanks 1

On 5/6/2022 at 4:45 PM, KSband said:

Very good vocals as always. I think it could use a slight boost in the bass frequencies, otherwise good.

Thanks KSband, really appreciated!f  Second time here someone's mentioned the bass thing. I've got crap monitoring, but I'll try and keep that in mind for next time, thanks.

On 5/6/2022 at 7:04 PM, jack c. said:

thanks for format change. it is worth my wait.nice job.jack c.

Thanks Jack.C

21 hours ago, Bajan Blue said:

like this - great vocals and good track

just to clarify, I hate Spotify and if I didn't have to use them I never would,  ever again!! i think last time i ever bothered to check, we were getting   0.0004 cents per stream - so a thousand streams is worth, yes 4 cents - or perhaps even less.

Nigel

Hey Nigel, I understand how you feel, and personally, I agree, but it's where people are currently, so I just deal with it.  I don't have a following like that, if I did, I'd use my own website.

21 hours ago, DeeringAmps said:

Another “no Spotify, ever” here. Glad you added the YouTube link. 
Enjoyed!

t

Thanks Deering, much appreciated!

• Like 1