Console View Enhancements

Mark Morgon-Shaw

1.  A quicker way to toggle between view types instead of going into menus. Some sort of hotkey to do the following ( without the need to set up your own key bindings ) so these would be a button on the console itself.

- Toggle between wide & narrow strips ( also add a super skinny channel view ) 

- Toggle between tracks & busses

- Toggle between hidden / not hidden

- Cycle through various track heights..i.e. full- medium - compact

- Open all active Pro Channels

2. The mini EQ plot would be more useable if you could activate the HP & LP filters from it ( like in the old per channel EQ in Sonar 8.5 etc )

3. Improved contrast between on / off states for plugins ..i.e. not both grey.

4.  Please can we put a plugin on the main output 

5. Option to hide the channel / buss numbers and letters labels - Happy to use my own labels and nothing else

6 - Also I like the bus colours but the option for CBB to just do it automatically would be great 

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1

4 hours ago, CosmicDolphin said:

1.  A quicker way to toggle between view types instead of going into menus...

+100 there's lots of space on console's menu bar or the left vertical bar for placing few buttons, no need for diving into menus for some most used functions like show hide sends or large/narrow strips etc

43 minutes ago, Kamikaze said:

I'd like the option put the bus with it's tracks. I.e. the drum buss with the drum tracks. The Brass buss with the brass tracks.

That would be useful...I guess that could be along the lines of my 2nd point

Show / Hide tracks of currently selected Buss.

I can envisage how that would function. Select a buss then click something to hide everything not routed to it.

Be handy on larger projects. 

2 hours ago, C-Factor said:

Ability to stretch the faders, or choose between long and short faders..

Du the PNG format behind the faders, I doubt stretching could be a easily implemented,  Long range option shoudn't be so bad. It would be rally helpful on laptop screens, especially with touch.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...