COVID strikes home

bitflipper

• 3 weeks later...

In the company I work for (we are all remote workers) my boss and a co-worker now have COVID and they are vaxxed (including at least one booster each). One lives 30 miles from me, the other is in Florida.

It usually isn't as bad if you are vaxxed. My wife caught it. She was vaxxed twice with the booster. Not that it wasn't an ordeal, but it was more like a bad flu or cold. 

I sat across the table from her while she coughed in my face and never tested positive, even now weeks out I'm still ok. I go out among the workforce in my job, use the same restrooms etc.  Go figure.

4 hours ago, Bapu said:

In the company I work for (we are all remote workers) my boss and a co-worker now have COVID and they are vaxxed (including at least one booster each). One lives 30 miles from me, the other is in Florida.

My wife and I both have it now. Fully vaxxed and boosted. I’ve had the easier time of it but it still has knocked me on my *****. The fatigue is really surprising. I was actually sicker from the second shot and the booster than I have been from Covid but it only lasted a couple days each time. I think I’m on day 4 or 5. It hit my wife really hard.

We get to celebrate our 26th anniversary today home with Covid together. ❤️ 

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, James Foxall said:

My wife and I both have it now. Fully vaxxed and boosted. I’ve had the easier time of it but it still has knocked me on my *****. The fatigue is really surprising. I was actually sicker from the second shot and the booster than I have been from Covid but it only lasted a couple days each time. I think I’m on day 4 or 5. It hit my wife really hard.

We get to celebrate our 26th anniversary today home with Covid together. ❤️ 

At least you both are 'above the dirt' and that's a good thig James.

• Like 2

Turns out my 7 year old grandson got it about two weeks ago (sniffles, mild cough and lost sense of taste for a day). He finally tested negative yesterday. He was vaxxed. His parents never got it (always tested negative during the son's ordeal).

Edited by Bapu