Many problems doing bounce to track

Jordi

Ufff!!! after the last updates changing the system to bounce and sport audio tracks, i have many problems when i bounce midi tracks to audio tracks using kontakt or other libraries. Especially when i use many control changes in the midi track to control volumen and dynamics and articulations.

Sometimes the volumen falls suddenly or in long notes cut the sound.

It's very frustrating because I have to check each track from beginning to end listening to it in solo .

Before these changes in the way to bounce or export tracks  everything was working fine.

The only way it work right is bouncing in real time. but when i hace to do 10 or more tracks, it's crazy.

Edited by Jordi

The other options are to freeze the synth. 
And what I do is export tracks using “Tracks through entire mix” I then use 48/32 and no dithering. This will create a stem for each track I selected including instrument tracks. Watch video #28 for details 

• Thanks 1

On 4/26/2022 at 8:30 AM, John Vere said:

The other options are to freeze the synth. 
And what I do is export tracks using “Tracks through entire mix” I then use 48/32 and no dithering. This will create a stem for each track I selected including instrument tracks. Watch video #28 for details 

Having made a video tutorial or two, I know the time it takes to do these. Very well done. Straightforward and to the point. Thank you for these! Curious to know the benefit of exporting at 48/32 if the project is 44/24. 

@Billy86 Thanks for the kind words about the tutorials. 

If you use 44.1 then you would use 44.1/32. 

I use 32 because Cakewalk is working internally at 32 floating point. Then no dithering is required.  The benefit might be very small but hard drive space is no longer an issue for me so might as well use it. 

• Thanks 1