Liquid Sonics Seventh Heaven Updated to 1.4.2

cclarry

I'm reverb hoarder but what does Seventh Heaven Pro have that my Slate VerbSuite Classics M7 IRs dooes not? Just more controls?

I listened to a uBoob vid comparing them as well as IR-1 (Bricasti M7) and in the examples they gave I personally did not hear much difference.

With my discounts I can get non-pro for $49 or Pro for about $215 or both bundled for $251.

Edited by Bapu

On 4/23/2022 at 8:37 AM, Bapu said:

I'm reverb hoarder but what does Seventh Heaven Pro have that my Slate VerbSuite Classics M7 IRs do not? Just more controls?

I listened to a uBoob vid comparing them as well as IR-1 (Bricasti M7) and in the examples they gave I personally did not hear much difference.

With my discounts I can get non-pro for $49 or Pro for about $215 or both bundled for $251.

Basically, you'll notice the more/different controls.  There are, however, some other differences.  The Fusion IR captures several IRs and uses them to recreate the modulation, or changes over time in a reverb.  I dare to say most won't notice this.  

The main feature for me is a simple one.  The slider that allows you to choose between a blend of early reflection and predelay.  This simple feature in the M7 was a big deal for me as I usually prefer predelay over early reflection.  

And now...  Dolby Atmos (up to) 7.1.6 support.  

Run the demo.  Send a vocal to Verbsuite, then send one to Seventh Heaven, load both plug in's with the beautiful A&M Chamber preset.  A/B, do a null test if you feel like it.  A/B again.  Then tweak some of the settings in Seventh Heaven.  Check the drop down Advanced Control Settings window and peep the cool features like locking the predelay and decay time to a note value according to the tempo of your session.  

If you are comparing Verbsuite to the scaled down light version of 7th Heaven, I'd easily say pass if you have Verbsuite.  But I use the Pro version on pretty much ever mix I do, and have the "Medium Ambience" setting on stand by in my basically Atmos start up template.  I'm a fan.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

When I bought the regular (non-Pro) version of 7th Heaven a couple of years ago I was hoping that at some point it would get me a discount on the Pro version.
Either that hasn't happened or I missed it..
I don't regret buying the lite version though, it's one of my favorite verbs.   It just seems easier to dial in something that sits right in the mix than many of my other verbs.  I have not tried Slate VerbSuite so can't comment on that.

Edited by TheSteven

1 hour ago, fret_man said:

As best I can tell, there are no discount retailers for these. I can only get them on the Liquidsonics website, correct? 

1 hour ago, cclarry said:

Correct

However, if you already own any of their other products you can request (on a page on their site) discount codes. Since I own 2 of their products, I got two discount code s and they can both be used for one purchase. In my case that's a total of 30%.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bapu said:

However, if you already own any of their other products you can request (on a page on their site) discount codes. Since I own 2 of their products, I got two discount code s and they can both be used for one purchase. In my case that's a total of 30%.

their discount scheme is the 'best in the business' as far as I'm concerned

you can link it with the (same developer) reverb foundry plugins

https://www.reverbfoundry.com/loyalty-offers/

^^^^these reverbs are excellent too

ALL the discounts 'stack' 

https://www.liquidsonics.com/upgrades/

and if you buy a lot ...or preferably all....then new plugins are incredible value when they are released.  I can't quite do the maths in my head but you end up with something near a  85% discount

The developer is great too - very responsive - what's not to like ?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, cclarry said:

I believe around BF you might see one...but almost never. 

Cool. I can wait as I believe my discounts are "perpetual" and the only two products I don't own now are Cinematic Pro and Illusions. Thanks.

• Like 1

I started with HD Cart Reverb from Reverb Foundry which was having an amazing sale last year. Then I found out I could use the discount in líquidsonics store since it’s same folks.  And then discount started stacking up and when BF hit, I got the bundle.  No going back once you get hooked on that first entry reverb haha

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, kevin H said:

I started with HD Cart Reverb from Reverb Foundry which was having an amazing sale last year. Then I found out I could use the discount in líquidsonics store since it’s same folks.  And then discount started stacking up and when BF hit, I got the bundle.  No going back once you get hooked on that first entry reverb haha

{Smacks the GAS vein in my arm}