Humble Bundle Photography Projects Bundle

cclarry

4 hours ago, Philip G Hunt said:

Has anyone used these programs? 

Just curious.

Yes I've had them for a few years.  I'll occasionally use them as a plugin or preset effect with Affinity photo things like Analog Effects or Color.  

I train and educate other photographers as well as beginners and like to have and try out tools.  This suite of tools is only something I'd get as an add on to more traditional photography programs.  

I could easily do without them but nice to have options that can give creative results with a few clicks to mess around.

As for the HDR, I'd rather use Aurora HDR, which pops up for cheap or free from time to time and is much better. 

• Thanks 2

20 minutes ago, Brian Walton said:

I'll occasionally use them as a plugin or preset effect with Affinity photo things like Analog Effects or Color.

That's good to know that it works in Affinity Photo. I have that, but really haven't used it much.

I've mostly used Photoshop Elements. I had the full version of Photoshop years ago, but gave it up when Adobe went subscription only. Elements (perpetual license) gets me a quick edit when I need it! :)

Edited by abacab

31 minutes ago, abacab said:

That's good to know that it works in Affinity Photo. I have that, but really haven't used it much.

I've mostly used Photoshop Elements. I had the full version of Photoshop years ago, but gave it up when Adobe went subscription only. Elements (perpetual license) gets me a quick edit when I need it! :)

Affinity can do HDR also.  You might try that before HDR projects to see what you think.  The workflow is pretty simple there.

Some of the "projects" work as an affinity photo plugin.  They sell different tiers of each version. I'm guessing these would have that functionality too but not 100% sure on each.  

Edited by Brian Walton
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Doug Rintoul said:

Anybody actually got this to work? I tried registering with them but never received an email.

Yep, got the first email to verify my email. That took overnight. Replied to that one. Now I'm waiting for a second email with the code. Since it took a good while to get the first, I'm expecting more of the same. Maybe their servers are getting hammered due to the Humble deal and/or this giveaway?

Tip: check you spam folder. I use gmail and the first one ended up in there.

Edited by abacab