KORG Collection - MS-20 $99.99 Special Price $49.99

KORG Collection - Polysix $99.99 Special Price $49.99

KORG Collection - Mono/Poly $99.99 Special Price $49.99

KORG Collection - M1 $99.99 Special Price $49.99

KORG Collection - WAVESTATION $99.99 Special Price $49.99

KORG Collection - MDE-X $49.99 Special Price $24.99

KORG Collection 3 - Upgrade $99.99 Special Price $49.00

KORG Collection 3 - Upgrade for M1 Le $299.00 Special Price $149.00

To save $90 on KORG Collection 3, get M1 Le and upgrade.  M1 Le is bundled with KORG hardware purchases, such as their synths, or their nanoKEY or nanoKONTROL2 USB controllers (https://www.korg.com/us/products/computergear/).

Edited by ALC
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Great Idea 1

33 minutes ago, ALC said:

To save $90 on KORG Collection 3, get M1 Le and upgrade.  M1 Le is bundled with KORG hardware purchases, such as their synths, or their nanoKEY or nanoKONTROL2 USB controllers

That's the route I took, as I already had a KORG nano controller with the M1 Le.

It's the best deal offered to new users when KORG are running a sale! Upgrade the free M1 Le! So that way you are looking at the entire KORG Collection 3 for $149. :)

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1

I think it's worth it just for the KORG Prophecy and the ARP Odyssey! These sound awesome!

But they are all good! Who better to make emulations of the hardware than the original manufacturer?

And with the Tritons included, no longer have any interest in the Roland Cloud and their classic romplers...

Edited by abacab
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ALC said:

How much disk space does the whole collection take?  

Not much disk space, as they are emulations/models, not sample libraries. 8 GB free disk space (SSD recommended)

https://www.korg.com/us/products/software/korg_collection/specifications.php

https://support.korguser.net/hc/en-us/articles/115005725366-How-many-computers-can-I-activate-my-product-

Customers are permitted to activate it on multiple computers, so long as they do not use it on more than one computer at once. For example, it can be installed on both a desktop and laptop computer. However, this is on the condition that the customer uses it themselves, and that they do not use it on multiple computers at once.

Edited by abacab
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, abacab said:

It's the best deal offered to new users when KORG are running a sale! Upgrade the free M1 Le! So that way you are looking at the entire KORG Collection 3 for $149. :)

Thanks for this info.  I had been wanting to purchase Korg Triton and Oddysey  vsts for some time and had been waiting for a good sale.  This was it!  At first I could not get the korg id site to recognize my M1Le registration info; it kept just seeing my M1 and Wavestations that I had purchased in 2013 and migrated to the new site in 2017.  Then I realized that I had never registered my M1 Le product that came with KorgNankontrol2.  I finally found the correct old M1 Le authorization key and registered it.  Bingo!  It worked and gave me the coupon code for the $149 upgrade.  That the advice about M1 Le upgrade.

C2

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Actually, this is what I did two years ago:

“Users who already have the plugins from the KORG Collection can update to version 2 for free. To get KORG Collection 2 series, login to KORG ID and download them or install KORG Software Pass and activate your account in the app.”

1 hour ago, Fleer said:

Actually, this is what I did two years ago:

“Users who already have the plugins from the KORG Collection can update to version 2 for free. To get KORG Collection 2 series, login to KORG ID and download them or install KORG Software Pass and activate your account in the app.”

Does that mean you're eligible for a cheaper upgrade than 149? That'd be quite the score since you would be getting Triton as well (I think?) which is normally $199.

If you login to id.korg.com and go to Offers from Korg, copy the code they give you then click Buy it should take you directly to the upgrade product relevant to you.