Dirk's Birthday - 2 Plugins for $49.99

Eusebio Rufian-Zilbermann

8 hours ago, Quick Math said:

I was thinking about grabbing MC76 and DSM and wasn't that interested in newer and expensive tiers, but at this price, I might want plugins that usually don't go to $39 or lower.

Do you guys have any favorite plungs you actually use?

I probably don't need Lindell's API because I already have waves API and acustica  Pink

Of course this is dependent on similar things you might have but the ones that are a bit more expensive most of the time that I use in just about every project (that are not in the excluded list - as many of those are actually core to what I use)

Amek EQ200.  (a bit heavy on the CPU but love the layout and features)

SPL Iron (but for buss/mastering compressors there are lots of great options on the market and some do hit cheaper price points)

V76U73 (again a bit CPU hungry though)

VSM-3 

Bx Refinement (while this kind of thing can be done with other plugins, there is something nice about how quickly you can get rid of problems with this on, though I wish the range it looks for and reduces was adjustable).  This one recently did hit a lower tier but before that usually was in the $40 range

Bx True Peak - I like the interface, but there are arguably better sounding True Peak limiters on the market

Train II if you are a guitar player.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1