Dirk's Birthday - 2 Plugins for $49.99

Eusebio Rufian-Zilbermann

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products.html

From Dirk's perspective, rather than celebrating a 51st birthday, a 49.99th birthday is more fun

Code: HAPPY49

Can be used multiple times.

Expires April 22 - 11:59 pm PST

Exclusions:
ADPTR Audio Sculpt, ADPTR Audio Streamliner, bx_console AMEK 9099, bx_console SSL 9000J, KNIF Audio Soma EQ, Unfiltered Audio TAILS, Shadow Hills Mastering Compressor Class A (Red), dearVR PRO, dearVR MONITOR, Gig Performer 4, Black Box HG-2MS

I'm not really sure why I need yet another eq and a lo-fi tape effect but I just got Neold Warble and Amek EQ 200 for $24.99 after using the $25 monthly loyalty voucher

Edited by Eusebio Rufian-Zilbermann
Added link
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Eusebio Rufian-Zilbermann said:

Exclusions:
ADPTR Audio Sculpt, ADPTR Audio Streamliner, bx_console AMEK 9099, bx_console SSL 9000J, KNIF Audio Soma EQ, Unfiltered Audio TAILS, Shadow Hills Mastering Compressor Class A (Red), dearVR PRO, dearVR MONITOR, Gig Performer 4, Black Box HG-2MS

In other words, anything you don't have, and actually might want, is excluded

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

For those that managed to not use the $25 voucher already this is actually a great sale even with those exclusions.  

Effectively $12.50 each for those that are included is as cheap as many of these have been.  (Outside of those that hit the $20-30 tier plus no min vouchers during a mega sale)

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Greg said:

any extra $25 vouchers floating around for the men/women that have it all ? :)

The Voucher is Generic, and if you've already used it, you can't use it again...
2022-04-25GS8P973iTw243

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

11 hours ago, Fleer said:

I was thinking Lindell 50 and Neold Big Al. 

Same here but I need to start saying no.  The only benefit is it takes a DAW plugin manager to scan two more and I'll forget to use them.  I never go far in anything to make use of them.  I'm a better purchasing agent.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I was thinking about grabbing MC76 and DSM and wasn't that interested in newer and expensive tiers, but at this price, I might want plugins that usually don't go to $39 or lower.

Do you guys have any favorite plungs you actually use?

I probably don't need Lindell's API because I already have waves API and acustica  Pink