Inspired Acoustics INSPIRATA Reverb Flash Sale

Craig N

https://www.bestservice.com/deals/inspired_acoustics_flash_sale_50_off_4038.html

Looks like it's valid for all of one day. I've only just got around to installing the Lite one I picked up for free ages ago, but in testing it, it does sound incredible. I thought EastWest Spaces II was good, but this sounds quite a bit clearer. Only $ 45.25 to upgrade from Lite to Personal for those who got Lite for free way back when.

I will note that the first 12 gig download was easy enough this afternoon (completed in about 45 minutes), but some people seem to have trouble downloading the 140 gig set of sampled spaces that the larger editions come with. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Looks like back in 2020 I got the "giveaway lite edition" and "roompack lite".

On IA's website, upgrade from Lite to Personal seems to be $129. So, $45 seems to be ~65% discount.

193GB?! My Samsung T7 with all my ToonTrack stuff on it, is gonna cry!

Still, thinking about it . . .

Edited by Bad Penguin
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Craig N said:

Sorry I just realised it's 193 gigs for the download now. LOL. 193 gigs. Take that SoundPaint!

As much as I totally jumped on that initial offer, I did somewhat think that the extra disk space might not be justified compared to Valhalla, Exponential Audio, etc. They're really good and take up next to no space 🙂

• Like 1

I've been playing with the free one this evening. It is quite different to Valhalla and Exponential Audio's reverbs. The closest parallel I can think of is EastWest Spaces II, although it's not quite as diverse as that in the selection. But the quality - even in the Lite edition - sounds higher to my ears than Spaces II. I'm pretty surprised at how good it is, considering they gave this Lite version away for free. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Craig N said:

I've been playing with the free one this evening. It is quite different to Valhalla and Exponential Audio's reverbs. The closest parallel I can think of is EastWest Spaces II, although it's not quite as diverse as that in the selection. But the quality - even in the Lite edition - sounds higher to my ears than Spaces II. I'm pretty surprised at how good it is, considering they gave this Lite version away for free. 

That's pretty impressive Craig .. I might have to revisit that at some stage then. I prefer things that are lighter on disk space, but sometimes they really are justified, so I don't completely rule anything out..

• Like 1