Bananafish

David Sprouse

14 hours ago, AndyB01 said:

Very clever David and super inventive, I wasn't expecting the transition at around 1:15 but it all gelled together very well.

Enjoyed the listen

Andy

Andy thank you so much for listening and the detailed remark.

12 hours ago, Wookiee said:

Always a pleasure to listen to your musical pieces @David Sprouse. :) 

Wookie  thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to listen and comment.  I'm wondering whether to outro with the same harp gliss as the beginning.

8 hours ago, Larry T. said:

great job David....delicious 🍌🐟 to listen to....compositionally it does things unexpectedly yet fits together perfectly 🎶🎶🎶🎶 

There's a short story by JD Salinger called *a beautiful day for bananafish*  that I  recommend.  Thanks for the kind words, Larry.

8 hours ago, jack c. said:

good sounds.jack c.

Jack, thank you!

1 hour ago, Jesse Screed said:

what took you so long?

this should be in the Smithsonian

Thanks Jess.   Smithsonian?  Maybe me, not sure about the ditty.

Hi David, very interesting piece with unexpected twists and turns and a bit of uncommon instrumentation as usual. I just ate a banana with yogurt so you title made me a little curious about how fish might be involved, sounds very unappetizing, so I googled it ha. Keep up the good and unique work !

1 hour ago, treesha said:

Hi David, very interesting piece with unexpected twists and turns and a bit of uncommon instrumentation as usual. I just ate a banana with yogurt so you title made me a little curious about how fish might be involved, sounds very unappetizing, so I googled it ha. Keep up the good and unique work !

Oh that's interesting.  I didn't know about the japanese show.  I was referring to the salinger short story (a beautiful day for bananfish).  Just shows that one can't copyright a title I guess.  Thanks for listening, glad you liked.

1 hour ago, bjornpdx said:

Very nice David. I like it.
This would make a very good soundtrack for a video of someone's varying moods during the day.

Thanks Bjorn.  I am working on a  video for it, but  having trouble finding the right clips.

• Like 1