Bouncing problem

DSL

Question

Hi Good people, please help with a small but irritating CbB issue:

When I come to bounce a mix (i.e. export audio) I have to manually check the boxes for each track, which is a real pain! I'm quite sure that I must be doing something wrong, as it seems unlikely that this is the norm and checking 30+ boxes is a real nuisance. I have some midi tracks muted once I've made a print and I don't know if this may be causing it? I'm selecting 'entire mix' but the boxes still have to be checked. I've attached a screenshot.

Please point me in the right direction - you've all been very helpful so far.

audio export screen.PNG

6 answers to this question

I don't have a lot of experience with the export dialog but it seems you are trying to export a mix not bounce clips or tracks.  In that case the just selecting entire mix and then selecting the outputsource should be sufficient. If you do have to select a track or bus then I would think you would just need to select your master bus and not all the tracks. You do have a master bus don't you?

https://www.cakewalk.com/Documentation?product=SONAR&language=3&help=Dialogs1.46.html

John, I've been watching your videos - they're excellent! You go at just the right pace for me...

Btw I've found a workaround for the bounce issue - I can use ctrl + A and select all tracks before going to the export menu.

Thanks for your help and thanks for the videos - I'm going back to watch some more!