SOLVED-Problem with VocAlign Project and VocalSync in ARA 2

Lynn Wilson

I'm having trouble using VocAlign Project with ARA 2 in the latest version of CbB with ARA 2  (which I've used successfully for the last few years in CbB and Platinum).   It gives me a message that the guide vocal and dub vocal are too far apart, though, in reality, they're not.  VocalSync, a separate plug-in, which is also ARA, doesn't work either (same message).  However, Melodyne Studio works like a charm with ARA 2.  I'm just wondering if anyone else who has either of these plug-ins is having an issue with them, or is it only me?

ARA 2 PROBLEM.png

Edited by Lynn

I just used Vocal Sync (isn't that the one that comes with CbB?) in CbB today. It worked great and got me the results I was looking for.

Don't have Vocal Align

Edited by Grem

• 4 months later...

I have Revoice Pro which is an even higher end version of Vocal-sync and VocAlign ARA, and now it finally works fairly well as ARA within CbB. This is a new update in recent months. Before I had to use it as a separate program outside of CbB. Revoice Pro not only syncs your vocals but matches pitch changes as well - amazing.

I gave up on revoice pro in the past, no way I could go through those steps, but I just seen the updated video and this look much more like it.  however I hope it will work for me as vocalign does not work properly and it's supported on the syncro-arts site.  I go through all the normal correct steps and I even make sure the clips start very close to each other,  when I try to drag and drop the dub track I get the error message or everything involved with vocalign is just muted and then a crash. I'm not sure if this is a typo or a cross contaminated install but when the error message appears, it reads vocalign project error and I have Pro version.

I found that vocalign didn't work from because I undock it as the dock default was too short I don't want to look at the bottom of the screen, but when I left it docked it seemed to work as expected, however I have surrendered that license for revoice since it now works almost like a plugin.