Toontrack Electric Acoustic EBX

cclarry

3 hours ago, abacab said:

Bapu still asleep... 😉

Yes, Just woke up.

3 hours ago, cclarry said:

For Bapu:

downloaded and installed

Well, almost... just like the last EZBass MIDI it's not available (yet) using a prepaid serial. They had a snag on that last one that took nearly a day to correct. 

"Those who don't learn from history are bound to repeat it."

Edited by Bapu
  • Like 1

3 hours later (and a CS request) and I still cannot get the new EBX registered through the use of a prepaid generic serial number. It's just not available in the selection list.

Sheesh. They had the same problem with the last EZBass MIDI.

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, John Maar said:

Is this going to be included with EZBass 2? If so, why buy it separately, if I've already paid the pre-release price for EZB2?

I believe you are thinking of MODO Bass 2...

No EZBass 2 in the pipeline yet, that I'm aware of.  No expansions come with EZBass except the core, so the answer
to your question is no, it won't be included.  

• Confused 1

And now I can finally report this message from ToonTrack CS:
Hi Edward,

You should be able to add the product to your account now, please try again after restarting Product Manager. Our web development team has fixed the issue.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Clint Martin said:

Is EZbass worth it? I like to play my own bass. How would I use this exactly? Can I change my audio into midi or what? Thanks for any info you can provide.

I can't say how you would use it, but I occasionally use it for inspiration when I feel what I came up with is boring. I've never used the output (yet) of EZBass in a song.

Edited by Bapu