IK Syntronik 2 Group Buy!

cclarry

3 hours ago, Jacques Boileau said:

If anyone has a few minutes please try the preset 'Abundant Vineyards Pad'. On my setup there is a lot of crackle on chords. I don't know if it is intended, my setup, or a bug

Sounds fine here! Using it in a DAW with the performance meter running, I can see that this Syntronik instrument is using less than 1% CPU with 6 notes playing concurrently.

Check your volume levels as suggested, and maybe try increasing your audio buffer size.

• Thanks 1

This is an FYI:

In regards to the GS-V synth huge size (27.5gb), in my ST3/Samples folder there is only one folder larger than the GS-V synth, Miroslav 2, the full edition!!! One synth almost as big as the full orchestra!!!.

The M12 synth is 21gb!!!  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Grem said:

This is an FYI:

In regards to the GS-V synth huge size (27.5gb), in my ST3/Samples folder there is only one folder larger than the GS-V synth, Miroslav 2, the full edition!!! One synth almost as big as the full orchestra!!!.

The M12 synth is 21gb!!!  

I gave the M-12 a go, because, well it's one of the great classic synths. I have the Matrix-12 V2 emulation in Arturia, but the Syntronik version is  great too! :)

However, the GS-V is not something I considered a must have...

• Like 2

RE: Syner-V parts 3 and 4 look like they have been corrected on the server so the content is no longer nested within a folder within a folder within the zip file.

2022-06-06:  If you already used the malformed Sound Content installation files, so far as I have seen using the correct ones will install the sound content, but they do not remove the wrongly installed Sound Content.

Edited by User 905133
to add additional information
  • Like 5

Someone kindly gave me a free Syntronik synth which I registered during the GB.

Glad that I haven’t downloaded anything yet as there’s a lot to manage.

I will leave it another month or three so that more of the bugs are fixed.

Have made a note to select the freebies before the period is up.

There has been a lot of positive feedback so worth the effort.

I will upload to OneDrive as a precaution.

23 minutes ago, Technostica said:

Someone kindly gave me a free Syntronik synth which I registered during the GB.

Glad that I haven’t downloaded anything yet as there’s a lot to manage.

I will leave it another month or three so that more of the bugs are fixed.

Have made a note to select the freebies before the period is up.

That was very nice of someone to buy you a Syntronik 2 synth.  Based on the stated rules, the period for making the selections is 30 days from the end of the GB. 

Claims for promotional products cannot be made after 30 days after the closing date of the promotion. So please remember to claim your FREE products as soon as you can!

Edited by User 905133
To add a quote
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, User 905133 said:

That was very nice of someone to buy you a Syntronik 2 synth.  Based on the stated rules, the period is 30 days from the end of the GB, not a month or two or three. 

That is just to select the freebies.  In terms of actually installing we have ~180 days from registration to download the absurd size of the content before having to buy another download period.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, abacab said:

Can you upload 200 GB to OneDrive?

I have 4TB across 4 accounts with Office 365 Family.

Pay about £33 per year and give three accounts to family and friends.

One family member doesn’t use it which is why I have 4x 1TB Onedrive accounts.

26 minutes ago, User 905133 said:

That was very nice of someone to buy you a Syntronik 2 synth.  Based on the stated rules, the period for making the selections is 30 days from the end of the GB. 

I think they got it for free via a magazine or some such.

I was aware of the 30 day period to claim but thanks for taking the time to point that out.

Three months refers to when I will likely download.

No rush and want to finish reorganising my data drives before taking this on.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Technostica said:

I have 4TB across 4 accounts with Office 365 Family.

OK, then I hope your ISP offers better upload speeds than mine does. I only get slightly more than 5 Mbps upload, even though downloads are much faster.  :)

1 hour ago, Technostica said:

I think they got it for free via a magazine or some such.

I was aware of the 30 day period to claim but thanks for taking the time to point that out.

Three months refers to when I will likely download.

No rush and want to finish reorganising my data drives before taking this on.

Make sure you actually get the freebies then.

The promo clearly stated that any synth acquired via a give away/freebie would not qualify.  I know I registered one from a give away and was even a V2 and it did not unlock the GB, I did however pay to get in on the GB.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Brian Walton said:

Make sure you actually get the freebies then.

The promo clearly stated that any synth acquired via a give away/freebie would not qualify.  I know I registered one from a give away and was even a V2 and it did not unlock the GB, I did however pay to get in on the GB.

They show as being available in my account.

• Like 3

That policy of having to download everything within 180 days is absolutely insane. I'd love to know the reason for it.

If it's to reduce web traffic, I doubt it's effective because every customer now has to download everything just in case (I personally download everything for Mac and PC). Ironically, this policy might mean IK have more web traffic since people download everything instead of just what they need.

If it's to make money, there has to be a better way to profit than charging your customers $10 to download something they own. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Toffo said:

That policy of having to download everything within 180 days is absolutely insane. I'd love to know the reason for it.

If it's to reduce web traffic, I doubt it's effective because every customer now has to download everything just in case (I personally download everything for Mac and PC). Ironically, this policy might mean IK have more web traffic since people download everything instead of just what they need.

If it's to make money, there has to be a better way to profit than charging your customers $10 to download something they own. 

We have been sayin this since this B* started. 

1 hour ago, Grem said:

We have been sayin this since this B* started. 

yup. hence why i skipped this promotion i do like Syntronik and Sampletank, but i have no time to deal with this sort of download stuff and i have waay too many synths in my collection to want to deal with it. 

if i ever need to re-install my apps because i switched to a new DAW, i ain't going around digging through backup drives or buying download coupons.  that is total bullshit.

• Like 1

Anyone getting problems with IK synths (ST4, Syntronic, SampleTron, B3, ect...) in ASIO mode when changing instruments the program freezes, cuts audio off?

I am getting this consistently with my UAD Apollo drivers.

Edited by Grem

2 hours ago, Grem said:

Anyone getting problems with IK synths (ST4, Syntronic, SampleTron, B3, ect...) in ASIO mode when changing instruments the program freezes, cuts audio off?

I am getting this consistently with my UAD Apollo drivers.

No issues with IK synths here running Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd gen, at ASIO sample rate 48,000 with 256 buffer size.

Are your issues with the standalone programs, or using the plugin within a DAW?