IK Syntronik 2 Group Buy!

cclarry

1 hour ago, abacab said:

I just checked to see how much an IK transfer credit is: $19.95!!! 🙄

I have two Syntronik 1 Standard licenses and one Syntronik 2 Deluxe license available for transfer. But I can't even give them away for that money... sheesh! As if anyone would want them, LOL!

Same here. To no avail. 

• Sad 1

Did you add the 1 for the first on purchased?

Nope; 32 promos not there yet for me either. 1 purchased + 10 promos downloaded + 21 available.   

Where's Deloitte, Haskins, and Sells, or whatever they are now called?  Looked it up:  "Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu" .  

In any case, congratulations to all the winners!!!

Edited by User 905133

1 hour ago, Nick Blanc said:

So I don't want to go through 41 pages, but does installing the Synronik 2 content from a version 1 synth, let's say the 303, also install the same content which was present in the 1 version? Or just the extra version 2 content? In other words, do I need to worry about double sound content all over my drives?

Just read page 38 and 39, and your answer will be revealed...

On 5/28/2022 at 5:55 PM, User 905133 said:

Did you add the 1 for the first on purchased?

Nope; 32 promos not there yet for me either. 1 purchased + 10 promos downloaded + 21 available.   

Where's Deloitte, Haskins, and Sells, or whatever they are now called?  Looked it up:  "Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu" .  

In any case, congratulations to all the winners!!!

We have crossed the 3000+ finish line, but IK hasn't updated our promos with either the last one yet, or the multis...

Edit: the final promos have been added to our accounts. Still pending the multis, but Peter has stated that their team has been notified about that...

Edited by abacab
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, LAGinz said:

Looks like it’s taking them a few minutes though to open up that 32nd promo slot. I can wait😁

I can't.  Reported to the team, urgently.

23 minutes ago, cclarry said:

It should have been Auto Magic, but it is IK after all...so....

It has been automated the whole time (including the page updates) so there's just a bit of a ghost in the machine.  I'm guessing something related to the Promotions page weirdness from this morning but I've reported it so the ghost hunters can figure it out and open that last synth for y'all.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

6 hours ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

I can't.  Reported to the team, urgently.

It has been automated the whole time (including the page updates) so there's just a bit of a ghost in the machine.  I'm guessing something related to the Promotions page weirdness from this morning but I've reported it so the ghost hunters can figure it out and open that last synth for y'all.

Not to worry Peter. I’m not counting on a fix before Monday. I have inside info that while you’re feverishly  slaving away over your barbecue, the entire IK brain trust back in Italy has already left for Monaco to cheer on Leclerc and Sainz in tomorrow’s race.😁

• Haha 1