IK Syntronik 2 Group Buy!

cclarry

24 minutes ago, cclarry said:

My reasoning is that if, somewhere along the line, I have to sell TS Max, I still have all the products, even without TS MAX.

I got the 11 new ones right off the bat, then doubled all the others, because that's all it would let me do...LOL

Thanks.  This is only my 2nd GB ever, so I didn't realize remember I couldn't double up on ones I already had.  The two shades of grey (chosen and not yet chosen) look 99% the same to me, but the 1% lighter ones cannot be selected. (Can't call them greyed out!!)  Your rationale for not letting them sit and rot in cyberspace makes sense.  

Edited by User 905133
changed realize to remember because I might have known last year
  • Great Idea 1

20 minutes ago, User 905133 said:

Thanks.  This is only my 2nd GB ever, so I didn't realize remember I couldn't double up on ones I already had.  The two shades of grey (chosen and not yet chosen) look 99% the same to me, but the 1% lighter ones cannot be selected. (Can't call them greyed out!!)  Your rationale for not letting them sit and rot in cyberspace makes sense.  

I still have 5 unused from a Promotion many years ago still sitting in my account.  I couldn't select 
anything, and IK wouldn't let me trade them in, so they just sit there in my promotions area gathering
cyber dust

So gents. EU based customer here so kind of a tradeoff jampoints vs VAT

Best suggestions on where to purchase to entry the GB?   JRRshop because of its OXaX Multi Preset Pack?

TY!

4 minutes ago, Jacques Boileau said:

You might want to dip in a second time to make sure we get there! 🤣

I haven't dipped yet 😆  

I was holding out for that free MIDI Controller ;)

>

>

>

>

Actually I've been watching the GB and if it went the distance I would get in at the end of the month.  Reason being my CC cycle date is tomorrow 
and every bit helps.  Don't know how much I'll be using all this stuff as I've been more interested in Orchestra type music in my later years of life.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, cclarry said:

I still have 5 unused from a Promotion many years ago still sitting in my account.  I couldn't select 
anything, and IK wouldn't let me trade them in, so they just sit there in my promotions area gathering
cyber dust

I just checked to see how much an IK transfer credit is: $19.95!!! 🙄

I have two Syntronik 1 Standard licenses and one Syntronik 2 Deluxe license available for transfer. But I can't even give them away for that money... sheesh! As if anyone would want them, LOL!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, abacab said:

I just checked to see how much an IK transfer credit is: $19.95!!! 🙄

I have two Syntronik 1 Standard licenses and one Syntronik 2 Deluxe license available for transfer. But I can't even give them away for that money... sheesh! As if anyone would want them, LOL!

Yep...honestly, you'd be LUCKY to get the $19.95!  THAT is how bad the resale on IK is!  And in all honesty,
it's because of these Group Buys and the Transfer Fee, that the Resale on IK is dirt

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Yep...honestly, you'd be LUCKY to get the $19.95!  THAT is how bad the resale on IK is!  And in all honesty,
it's because of these Group Buys and the Transfer Fee, that the Resale on IK is dirt

I actually wasn't intending to sell them. Just wondering if I could give them away, if possible. NOPE!

• Like 1

And what REALLY STINKS is, even though you are paying a PREMIUM for the transfer, IK
still has a BRICK WALL that you hit with regards to transfers, at which point you MUST contact
IK Support to "reset" and that reset is for like 'one more" transfer, and so you end up doing this
CIRCLE JERK every time you sell something!  I've told them directly WE ARE PAYING for the
TRANSER!!!!  WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS?

They don't care....

• Sad 2

So I don't want to go through 41 pages, but does installing the Synronik 2 content from a version 1 synth, let's say the 303, also install the same content which was present in the 1 version? Or just the extra version 2 content? In other words, do I need to worry about double sound content all over my drives?