IK Syntronik 2 Group Buy!

cclarry

2 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Again, no.  The "Group Buy" is for "INDIVIDUAL" Synths...not collections.  Only individual synths trigger the Group Buy!

Ok but then it should  be clarified better on the website.. because right now when it says "buy ANY syntronik 2 synth" (NOT any individual or any single or whatever just any synth) to me any version of syntronik 2 (with different indiviual synths in it) should also qualify for the group buy.

Also when i click on qualified items on the group buy site under how to qualify on the GB site i just get taken to the shop where i see every product in it and not just the qualified items.. so that doesnt help either.. :/

3 minutes ago, db100 said:

Ok but then it should  be clarified better on the website.. because right now when it says "buy ANY syntronik 2 synth" (NOT any individual or any single or whatever just any synth) to me any version of syntronik 2 (with different indiviual synths in it) should also qualify for the group buy.

Also when i click on qualified items on the group buy site under how to qualify on the GB site i just get taken to the shop where i see every product in it and not just the qualified items.. so that doesnt help either.. :/

The Group Buy ONLY applies to INDIVIDUAL SYNTHS....it's outlined by "qualifying products" at the BOTTOM of the 
Group Buy Page.  It VERY SPECIFICALLY says "QUALIFYING PRODUCTS", and SE, Standard, and Max, are not one of them!
https://www.ikmultimedia.com/syntronik2gb/

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, cclarry said:

The Group Buy ONLY applies to INDIVIDUAL SYNTHS....it's outlined by "qualifying products" at the BOTTOM of the 
Group Buy Page.  It VERY SPECIFICALLY says "QUALIFYING PRODUCTS", and SE, Standard, and Max, are not one of them!
https://www.ikmultimedia.com/syntronik2gb/

Ok thanks for clarifying. But i still think its not really clear because nowwhere it says individual synths or similar and also there are 11 synths in syntronic se for example included that are displayed under qualifying products.. you should definitely make it clear somewhere on the page that syntronik se is NOT eligible for the group buy especially now that it is discounted in the same time frame as the group buy closes..

Edited by db100

Let's try to explain it another way. Every product you buy from IK it has a serial number. When you buy a single, qualify Syntronik 2 synth,  it generates a serial number. That serial number will trigger the group buy freebies into your account.

If you buy Syntronik 2SE (not a qualifying product) it also generates a serial number. That serial number will not trigger the group buy freebies into your account. No matter how many Syntronik 2 synths it  comes with.

Edited by Grem

13 hours ago, db100 said:

Ok thanks for clarifying. But i still think its not really clear because nowwhere it says individual synths or similar and also there are 11 synths in syntronic se for example included that are displayed under qualifying products.. you should definitely make it clear somewhere on the page that syntronik se is NOT eligible for the group buy especially now that it is discounted in the same time frame as the group buy closes..

Sorry but I notice you say "you" to Larry who is merely posting the deal and cannot change or enact change directly on the IK pages.  I can, and of course I listen to his and others' suggestions including yours.

In this case, though, I'm sorry to say that I do feel the group buy page is quite clear in saying "these are the qualifying products" while listing them all specifically on the page.  The individual synths are each their own product and are the only ones that qualify for this group buy.  Syntronik 2, Syntronik 2 SE, nor Syntronik 2 MAX qualify for this group buy.

• Like 8

3 more to the next drop!

Before jumping into the GB I already had 2 synths.  so I'm only 103 away from getting all the synths. Of course, I'm rooting for 303+ more participants (thinking first of all the other people who didn't have any Syntronik 2 to begin with, especially the people I convinced they should join the GB, and thinking second about the "famous" multi's)

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, BTP said:

29 free reached and 93 left to 30. I think those who've been waiting for all 33 can participate now. At this rate it'll be easy to reach 3000.

At this point we need less than 75 per day to reach the 3k.  Last two days have been well over 100 a day.  ***hopeful***

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jacques Boileau said:

Yeah, I keep telling myself: I am a guitar player, I barely can make chords on a keyboard even less any semi fancy stuff, why would I need this?

But the reality is: I shall be lured by a GB! 😏

Also a guitar player, but I'm taking this opportunity to learn keys a lot better.  It helps that Syntronik has so many killer inspiring sounds.  Makes me want to play more.  Guitars are getting jealous.

• Great Idea 1

1 hour ago, Fleer said:

I was thinking those lovely synths in Arturia V Collection 9 would cure my gas. They are lovely indeed, but I know they won’t keep me on the GB fence. 

I was considering these, but I needed to complete my PA system.  It was either put the money into the PA or drop it on Arturia Collection.  I chose the PA system.  This Group Buy made the decision easier as I'm REALLY enjoying the sounds I'm getting out of Syntronik.  Syntronik is also much easier to read on screen for me.  Larger text and controls that make a huge difference for my old eyes.

Edited by TicoJPunk
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Jacques Boileau said:

So, no need to buy in twice, right? 🤣

It's looking like no, right now at least.  Things could change.  But there's a really nice pace going.  Should have another freebie in place by tomorrow morning (or even later tonight), then only 2 more to go!

Edited by TicoJPunk