IK Syntronik 2 Group Buy!

cclarry

5 hours ago, LAGinz said:

Assuming it gets to 33, and we get the new multis…..is there any way of acquiring the older multis….short of getting MAX?

Peter said this on the VI-Control thread: 

As an additional incentive, not only will the current Syntronik 2 MAX multis be unlocked for all participants once the group buy reaches 3,000+ participants but we just added over 100 NEW Syntronik 2 MAX multis which will also be unlocked at 3,000+ participants.

So no need to worry about sourcing the older multis if we reach the goal. They will be included.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

We're currently at 44 to 28 free products. Luckily the last days have been better and at this rate we're very close to reaching 3000. Hopefully it speeds up at the end though.

Edited by BTP
  • Like 3

The last 24 hours (2:30PM to 2:30PM EST) brought 116 new buy-ins.  

We need about 84 per day for every remaining day to hit 3000.  Not sure if that's comforting data or not.  It's good that the current pace is above the needed pace, but it needs to sustain to hit the mark.  Hopefully for a good chunk of last minute "oh why not?" buy-ins the last few days.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, db100 said:

Im about to buy syntronik 2 se with 11 synths in it. If i register them before the gb ends i must be in it right?

No I don't think that will do it, unless I am mistaken. I am pretty sure you need to buy one of the synths at $49.99 to get in the GB. On the other hand it seems to me buying Syntronik 2 SE is unneeded here. Just install Syntronik 2 CS, buy one synth at $49.99 (minus jam points if you have some) and you will get in and get ALL the synths if this goes all the way. As it stands you already get 28 free synths along with the one you will buy. No need to spend any cash on SE with the GB.

Edit: I just checked and SE is just $39.99, so I understand that you are trying to get in for cheaper than $49.99. Not a bad idea, but I doubt that it would work. Just $10.00 more to make sure it works is not that much.

Edit 2: if you do try it, let us know how it worked out.

Edited by Jacques Boileau
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, db100 said:

But on the website they say and i quote "Purchase and register any Syntronik 2 Synth and get up to 32 more FREE!" So why shouldnt syntronik se count? Isnt it any syntronik 2 synth?

You have a good point. Seems fair to me. But you might want to check with IK or at least @Peter - IK Multimedia here on the forum first. Let us know how it turns out. 

18 minutes ago, db100 said:

But on the website they say and i quote "Purchase and register any Syntronik 2 Synth and get up to 32 more FREE!" So why shouldnt syntronik se count? Isnt it any syntronik 2 synth?

NO....Syntronik 2 SE is a COLLECTION Of Synths...not a "synth"

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 2

Yes but it includes 11 syntronik 2 synths right? So after their wording each of those 11 synths in it should trigger the group buy. Because with syntronik se collection i bought 11 syntronik 2 synths..

17 minutes ago, db100 said:

Yes but it includes 11 syntronik 2 synths right? So after their wording each of those 11 synths in it should trigger the group buy. Because with syntronik se collection i bought 11 syntronik 2 synths..

On the IK web site, see the first item  about  How to Qualify  for the promotion.  It defines the "qualifying" products.  
On the same page ,  see the header "Qualifying Syntronik 2 Products"  which are the new and classic  synths  (essentially the same answer as cclarry).

As Jacques suggested, it might be best to contact IK Multimedia  for a formal answer.   I'm certainly not qualified to make the determination!

Edited by Tom B
Deleted blank lines.

15 minutes ago, db100 said:

Or you could just go ahead and try it and tell us if it works after all! 😁

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, db100 said:

Again, no.  The "Group Buy" is for "INDIVIDUAL" Synths...not collections.  Only individual synths trigger the Group Buy!

• Like 1