IK Syntronik 2 Group Buy!

cclarry

1 hour ago, Tim Smith said:

Maybe I could use a few of these. Probably wouldn't hurt to have them laying around just in case. Right?

24 for the price of 1? Heck yeah! $35 with 15 Jam Points.

You don't even have to install them all. Just the ones that interest you... and they do sound very good! :)

Edited by abacab
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, abacab said:

24 for the price of 1? Heck yeah! $35 with 15 Jam Points.

You don't even have to install them all. Just the ones that interest you... and they do sound very good! :)

I have plenty of Jam Points so no worries there. 35.00 isn't too shabby. Not shabby at all.

TBH I would be in no hurry to download them, but I guess we have a time limit or we get popped with that extra 10. My preference would be-

Some time within the next few weeks.Even if I just park the zips.

• Like 1

A little off topic, but I get an error message when clicking on about half of the Syner V instrument presets. Have tried re-installing,   Re-scanning, checking content paths, etc. Any other ideas ? Thx

32 minutes ago, LAGinz said:

A little off topic, but I get an error message when clicking on about half of the Syner V instrument presets. Have tried re-installing,   Re-scanning, checking content paths, etc. Any other ideas ? Thx

Would help if you posted what the erroe message was.

45 minutes ago, LAGinz said:

Try opening up the IK Product Manager and do a refresh. 

The way I have installed all of these is by downloading the zip files of the sound files manually, extract the files and run the exe files from the extracted files' destination folder.  This works every time.  No error messages when loading patches (in SYN2 or ST4)

I trust the IK Product Manager to do the actual activation, but not the installation.

If that doesn't work, you can try your luck with IK support:

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/sw/

19 minutes ago, Doug Rintoul said:

Would help if you posted what the erroe message was.

Eg… “ Instrument ST4 Error. Cannot locate Tank at path D/Syntronik 2/Samples/Syntronik Syner-V/Syner-V Square Decay/Syner-V Square Decay .pak”

8 minutes ago, Promidi said:

Try opening up the IK Product Manager and do a refresh. 

The way I have installed all of these is by downloading the zip files of the sound files manually, extract the files and run the exe files from the extracted files' destination folder.  This works every time.  No error messages when loading patches (in SYN2 or ST4)

I trust the IK Product Manager to do the actual activation, but not the installation.

If that doesn't work, you can try your luck with IK support:

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/sw/

Thx. Have tried this though