IK Syntronik 2 Group Buy!

cclarry

34 minutes ago, satyabrata satapathy said:

So if i spend 50 i will get 20 more syntronik instruments now 😱. i just never did group buy sorry 😅

Correct….the catch is you have to invite Peter to family gatherings and bbq’s from now on hahah

• Haha 2

45 minutes ago, satyabrata satapathy said:

So if i spend 50 i will get 20 more syntronik instruments now 😱. i just never did group buy sorry 😅

If you have Jam Points it could be even lower, to a maximum of 30% lower. $35 give or take.

Edited by heath row

I’m thinking. 

(Yeah, I know)

Why wouldn’t the next Group Buy simply include the full Syntronik 2 (as well as the new MODO DRUM & BASS) versions plus those lovely new verbs and Tascam tapes?

• Great Idea 1

10 hours ago, kevin H said:

Correct….the catch is you have to invite Peter to family gatherings and bbq’s from now on hahah

Sounds good.  I prefer pork ribs to beef but otherwise I'm not too picky about BBQ otherwise.  I do also gift nicely if you do invite me to other types of gatherings and I have some good stories, so you won't be disappointed.

3 hours ago, InstrEd said:

I thought he was having us over for BBQ

That too.  I have to work on the big flat top a bit, but I cleaned, prepped, and used the regular grill already so come on over.  For those that partake in alcoholic beverages we also have a huge selection of liquor and mixers.  Maybe this could be the top tier in a future Group Buy :)

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 4
  • Haha 3