IK Syntronik 2 Group Buy!

cclarry

1 minute ago, DeeringAmps said:

What am I missing guys? I pretty much filled up the Syntronic 2 eco system in the Epic Group Buy.

At least I thought I did....

t

If you are talking about last summer's GB, then Syntronic 2 was not out then. So you could not have gotten Syn2 synths in that GB.

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

we are still emailing literally hundreds of thousands about this.

Well we only need 379 more in 6 days for the extension at 2000, and 1379 more total to go all the way to MAX at 3000. :)

• Like 1

Well, just ran into my first Syntronik 2 dud... the Minimod. 🙄

Quick highlights: Very few new v2 presets in this one. I'll give them credit for them. as the few new ones actually do sound great! But one issue, only ONE of them is a lead!!! For an emulation of the most famous lead mono synth ever?

Instead it's loaded with polyphonic bling. Oh well, good thing you can edit the feature creep away with your own presets. But sheesh, it's more like a showcase of "look what we can do in software now".

Download files:

• SYN_Minimod.zip 1.9 GB
  • SYN2_Minimod.zip 0.23 GB

SYN2 Minimod.PNG

Edited by abacab

54 minutes ago, Doug Rintoul said:

If you are talking about last summer's GB, then Syntronic 2 was not out then. So you could not have gotten Syn2 synths in that GB.

I already had syntronics so I picked up syntronics deluxe again because ran out of things to pick during epic GB.  So technically now I’m running syntronics 4 = syntronics 1 + syntronics 1 + syntronics 2 hahaah

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, kevin H said:

I already had syntronics so I picked up syntronics deluxe again because ran out of things to pick during epic GB.  So technically now I’m running syntronics 4 = syntronics 1 + syntronics 1 + syntronics 2 hahaah

Aren't we supposed to have multiple licenses for the same products so we can keep extending the 30-year license?  😜 

15 hours ago, Jacques Boileau said:

The email came in for me a few minutes ago.

3 hours ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

You would need to be in the target group of the email, and if you are already participating in the group buy you are likely excluded from emails trying to get you to participate, since we are still emailing literally hundreds of thousands about this.

So now everyone knows I haven't entered the GB yet! 🤣

• Haha 4

8 minutes ago, Paul Young said:

SO what duplicates did y'all pick?

Anything beyond the 11 new ones are duplicates for me...I'm just going down the line picking
the ones that it will let me pick until there are no more to pick or the GB is no more, whichever
comes first

• Great Idea 1