IK Syntronik 2 Group Buy!

cclarry

38 minutes ago, Jacques Boileau said:

Do I understand  correctly: since I have the full Syntronik 1, I only need a subset of the synths to have everything in Syntronik 2?

No.   Syntronik 1 remains Syntronik 1, despite being able to be opened in Syntronik 2 Free CS Version.
Syntronik 2 updates all the old synths to SYN2 versions, AND the Max version adds 11 NEW Synths.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Syntronik 2 updates all the old synths to SYN2 versions

Well that's partly true. Partly because the updated synths do not come with 100% v2 presets. It's a mix of the old and new. I think a lot of the original confusion that some users had was with this point. The synth upgrades are partial content upgrades. Only the upgraded presets can be used in the new editor.

If this GB goes all the way to 33, it will result in you having the equivalent content of Syntronik 2 MAX. Even if you are still only running Syntronik 2 CS. The synth engines are the same for all Syntronik 2 editions.

Edited by abacab
  • Like 3

50 minutes ago, abacab said:

the best plan is to figure out which of those v1 to replace with v2 as the GB adds more freebies! :)

This is what I am hoping for. And it sounds to me like this has a really good chance of going ALLTHEWAY!!! 

• Like 2
  • Great Idea 1

3 hours ago, InstrEd said:

I was looking over the fine-print on this Group Buy and Pete has let me down again. No free Keyboard 😆  What the Fudge is going on ;)

Not true! In Syntronik 2, if you open the player, you will see your free keyboard at the bottom there! IK added it just for you!

• Great Idea 1
  • Haha 7

7 hours ago, Doug Rintoul said:

808...and we are there!

Yay!!!

... and I'm in with Syntronik 2 M-12.

Downloading now... (tip: if you have already installed a synth in the Syntronik 2 CS version, you just need to click on reinstall in IKPM)  :)

Holy crap!!! 19.3 GB 🤪

Edited by abacab
  • Thanks 1

Who am I kidding. I will probably get in on this.

So what are peoples favorite ones so far?

I have been using virtual synths for a while and have a pretty good idea what I use. I mostly use them for bass , pads, and stabs.  Usually music in the mid to late 70s to late 80s sounds..

Any recommendations?

12 minutes ago, abacab said:

Go for the 11 new synths first.

These are the only ones that I didn't already have.  I got Syntronik 2 with TS 3.5, so that only
left the 11 new synths that come in the Max Version to get!  I've probably thrown away $40,
because S2 Max will probably be in TS 4, but $40 for 11 synths (or more) isn't such a bad thing 
I guess!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1