IK Syntronik 2 Group Buy!

cclarry

41 minutes ago, Frank said:

Is it only for me - the GUI's are so blurry and hard to read?

Compared to Syntronik-1 it's horrible.

I am on Windows 11.

Same for me on Windows 10, Reaper, FL studio.

I must squint a little😣

It irks me knowing that I'm going to throw $40 away to get this, even getting 11 for the price of 1,
because I will be upgrading to Total Studio Max 4 when it's released, and this $40 would be part
of that price...but I do want to help others out in the group buy, and I'm a man of my word, and I said when it
hits 10 I'd be in, so time to jump!

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, cclarry said:

It irks me knowing that I'm going throw $40 away to get this, even getting 11 for the price of 1,
because I will be upgrading to Total Studio Max 4 when it's released, and this $40 would be part
of that price...but I do want to help others out in the group buy, and I'm a man of my word, and I said when it

Larry, please feel free to save your $40.

While your generous offer is sincerely appreciated, I'm pretty certain we can make it without your donation! :)

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1

8 minutes ago, abacab said:

Larry, please feel free to save your $40.

While your generous offer is sincerely appreciated, I'm pretty certain we can make it without your donation! :)

Too Late...the only one I don't have now is the CATO....so once it hits the next freebie I have all the Sytronik 2 Synths...
everything over that will be duplicates...and that's ok.

• Like 1

Has anyone else noticed/find that you can't use the "Ctrl-Click" to select multiple files
to download when downloading the sounds from IK?  If you select all the files for a given
product by "Ctrl+Click" on each file, it only downloads the first file.  You have to do the files
Individually, but you can dowload more than one at a time, if you select them individually,
and then press "Download"

• Great Idea 1

1 hour ago, cclarry said:

It irks me knowing that I'm going throw $40 away to get this, even getting 11 for the price of 1, because I will be upgrading to Total Studio Max 4 when it's released, and this $40 would be part of that price...but I do want to help others out in the group buy, and I'm a man of my word, and I said when it hits 10 I'd be in, so time to jump!

I can relate. The continued massive slide in the value of my retirement funds on Friday says to me, "WAIT!"  Of course, other current events tell me, "Go for it as if there won't be a tomorrow."  

37 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Has anyone else noticed/find that you can't use the "Ctrl-Click" to select multiple files to download when downloading the sounds from IK? 

No, but I have noticed over the past few months that some of the files that are supposed to be zip files are dmg files and vice versa. 

Too Late...the only one I don't have now is the CATO....so once it hits the next freebie I have all the Sytronik 2 Synths...
everything over that will be duplicates...and that's ok.

Do I understand  correctly: since I have the full Syntronik 1, I only need a subset of the synths to have everything in Syntronik 2?

7 minutes ago, cclarry said:

These new synths are MASSIVE!  You all had better buy bigger hard drives!

I have 786 GB free space available on my samples drive. Tell me I won't have to use all that! I still need space for the EZdrummer 3 core library!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Jacques Boileau said:

Do I understand  correctly: since I have the full Syntronik 1, I only need a subset of the synths to have everything in Syntronik 2?

The original 22 synths from Syntronik 1 are also available in Syntronik 2 versions. There are also 11 all NEW synths for Syntronik 2.

Listed here >>> https://www.ikmultimedia.com/syntronik2gb/

You will need all 33 Syntronik 2 synths to have everything.

If you buy 1, get 10 free (soon), you can get all the NEW synths right away.

Then if the Group Buy goes all the way, you can get the remaining 22 for Syntronik 2. Either way, the original Syntronik 1 synths will play in Syntronik 2. So the best plan is to figure out which of those v1 to replace with v2 as the GB adds more freebies! :)

Edited by abacab
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It irks me knowing that I'm going throw $40 away to get this, even getting 11 for the price of 1,

I guess that would depend on the upgrade price.   Usually more content is added by then for TR5 and AT5. Just face it as much as we dislike some policies of IK, we still like to impulse buy. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Q. Why would I want to upgrade my original Syntronik 1 synths to Syntronik 2 versions?

A. Simple, the 22 original synth presets are included in the v2 version, along with some new presets that can use the all new Edit panel in Syntronik 2.

Q. Why would I want to use the all new v2 Edit panel?

A. Because you will get access to 4 oscillators, 2 sub-oscillators, a number of wave sets that are assignable to the oscillators, ability to turn drift on/off, and a modulation matrix. Plus control of all parameters appearing on the original Syntronik instrument front panel. The front panels are still available, of course.

Edited by abacab
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1