Plugin Won't Load - SSL LMC-1.dll

My hard drive completely failed and I'm now rebuilding Cakewalk and all the plugins on my new system. Thankfully I had backed up all my projects. For the most part I have everything working but for the life of me, I can't get Cakewalk to see the SSL LMC-1 Listen Mic Compressor plugin. Worked fine on my old system. 

https://www.kvraudio.com/product/lmc_1_by_solid_state_logic_ssl

The installer installs a DLL into a folder in Programs Files (x86). I tried adding that to my folders list. I copied the DLL into a C:\VSTPlugins folder where I have other plugins that load fine.  Any help or suggestions greatly appreciated.

As a bonus question :) - I can't find another plugin which is simply called "Pitch Shift"... I've been googling for free pitch shifters and can't figure out what I was using.

Thanks

OK - I think contributing to the problem is that it's 32 bit - but it worked fine in my previous setup. Could be a bigger issue given this is windows 11 vs windows 10? anyway around this? Jbridge? I had a project I was working on for months that uses this plugin on several tracks.

There's a Win 11 thread, where I just posted that question. Such a big thread though not sure if I'll get response. I did try Jbridge, and it seemed to allow me to load this plugin on win11 (I had to convert the file, couldn't use the jbridge directly within cakewalk). The problem is, it seems to rename the plugin, so I have a feeling, when I load my existing projects it won't see it's the same plugin. Thankfully for this plugin it's basically one knob so I might be able to get back to where I was relatively easily. Hoping someone has a solution for bitbridge and windows 11.