HELP ME ASAP PLEASE SOMEONE WITH KNOWLEDGE

Trace B

BEHRINGER CMD SERIES CONTROLLERS :

I AM HAVING TROUBLE REGISTERING THE DECKADANCE LE SOFTWARE TICKET WHICH IS IN EACH CONTROLLERS PACKAGE FREE, I AM TRYING TO REGISTER THEM, AND WHEN DOWNLOADING THE DRIVERS FROM THE LINKS PROVIDED BY BEHRINGER I GET ERROR MESSAGE AFTER THEY ARE DOWNLOADED ON MY LAPTOP AS ERRORS PLEASE HELP ME ASAP SOME ONE WHO CAN ASSIST ME TO HELP ME SOLVE THESE ISSUES TO GET THE CONTROLLERS WORKING WITH DJ SOFTWARES, THANKYOU TRACE IN ENGLAND UK.

1150274_496853713732477_1014787035_n.jpg

1172265_500468866704295_1728019116_o.jpg

have you gone to Behringer | Downloads https://www.behringer.com/downloads.html and checked for the latest drivers for each device? also - turn off caps lock. it's not helpful for reading and implies shouting.  as far as the bundled software, you should go to that product site and make sure you have their latest software. lastly, if you're running older versions of Windows or haven't been keeping up on patching, that can also cause issues. also, trying to install old software (and many times the "free software" is 7+ years out of date which is why they're giving it away), will also often fail for a variety of reasons.

so:

step one - calm down. no caps lock, no repeat postings.

step two - make sure your profile is filled out with all your technical equipment details, Cakewalk version, etc so people have a sense of your systems

step three - when in doubt, reach out to Behringer support since this problem doesn't seem to be a BandLab issue.

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 3