El Rastro de un Sueño ("The Trail of a Dream")

FJ Lamela

I like the beat, her voice, your pleasant if slightly dated video, which actually fits a kind of 80's groove. I didn't care for those auto-tune moments but please don't judge by my tastes, which are prehistoric.

Mix wise, a little more bass wouldn't be out of place. 

cheers,

-Tom

• Like 1

Good song, good work. You did the video? I will hold off coment of the video until I can see it at home on a good connection, not this mobile one I am on here at work.

Song I thought was really good. I liked the Autotune stuff. Fit right in, wasn't too over done, gave a little 'Ahhh' moment! She does have a good voice. Very pleasing. I thought the bass was good on my end listening here at work through some JVC's. Good mix, great production.

• Like 1

This production looks and sounds very slick, if not a bit dated.  The singer has a good voice, and the beat makes one want to dance.  I can take or leave the auto-tune vocal effect, but understand its need for street cred.  All in all, this is very professional, and I wish you the best. 

• Like 1

Good song, nice and slick production. I found the intro maybe a bit too long, the vocals could have started earlier.

Im sorry but the video looks very dated with all the effects and doesnt add anything for me.

• Like 1

Good song & production.

Personally I'd lose the auto-tune effect, but if you do leave it in, maybe just limit it to the notes running down and leave it off the notes running up to it. Also consider only doing it in only one chorus, rather than in every chorus.

The video looks fine to me and fits well with the genre of the song.

• Like 1

Reminds me of Eurovision entry!
First I listened to the song without watching the video.
Nice production and well mixed.
I would like a little more bass... not much but it would drive it more.

Edited by garybrun
  • Like 1

Don't think I've ever heard an autotune effect around here lately, but I thought it worked pretty well. Ms. de la Cruz is an excellent vocalist and her performance is quite enjoyable. I thought the video was very well done and I wouldn't be surprised to see it moving up a Billboard list one of these days.

• Like 1

On 6/13/2019 at 2:08 AM, emeraldsoul said:

I like the beat, her voice, your pleasant if slightly dated video, which actually fits a kind of 80's groove. I didn't care for those auto-tune moments but please don't judge by my tastes, which are prehistoric.

Mix wise, a little more bass wouldn't be out of place. 

cheers,

-Tom

Thanks a lot

On 6/13/2019 at 2:19 AM, Grem said:

Good song, good work. You did the video? I will hold off coment of the video until I can see it at home on a good connection, not this mobile one I am on here at work.

Song I thought was really good. I liked the Autotune stuff. Fit right in, wasn't too over done, gave a little 'Ahhh' moment! She does have a good voice. Very pleasing. I thought the bass was good on my end listening here at work through some JVC's. Good mix, great production.

Yes i did the video ;)

Thanks a lot

On 6/13/2019 at 4:46 PM, Lynn said:

This production looks and sounds very slick, if not a bit dated.  The singer has a good voice, and the beat makes one want to dance.  I can take or leave the auto-tune vocal effect, but understand its need for street cred.  All in all, this is very professional, and I wish you the best. 

Thanks for your comment ;)

On 6/13/2019 at 6:10 PM, garybrun said:

Reminds me of Eurovision entry!
First I listened to the song without watching the video.
Nice production and well mixed.
I would like a little more bass... not much but it would drive it more.

Thanks . Maybe someday eurovision...

On 6/13/2019 at 11:34 PM, bjornpdx said:

Don't think I've ever heard an autotune effect around here lately, but I thought it worked pretty well. Ms. de la Cruz is an excellent vocalist and her performance is quite enjoyable. I thought the video was very well done and I wouldn't be surprised to see it moving up a Billboard list one of these days.

Yeah,,.,thanks a lot.