Mooch and Internet Sax

57Gregy

So, I had this song in which I wanted a little saxophone break. I posted a note here to see if anyone was interested. There were no takers for a few weeks, but one day I saw Mooch was online. I sent him a PM linking my post and asked him "you play sax, don't you?"
He replied quickly and said he would do it.
I emailed him an MP3 of the song and in no time at all, he sent back a clip which I used. 
Just about the only collab I've participated in.
That was years ago, and the project is still sitting there, waiting for me to re-sing the lead and tidy up some guitars.
Hopefully, this is the year!

1 hour ago, 57Gregy said:

That was years ago, and the project is still sitting there, waiting for me to re-sing the lead and tidy up some guitars.

Typical.

It's probably just as well that you asked him and not me then..........

Because I can't play the saxamaphone.😀

I texted Mooch4056 (he was kind of a big deal in the old forum being the Conquistador and all):
Mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooch

And he texted back:
Bapuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

So, he's still of this earth and we can rest better knowing that he's on the job for you and me.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, paulo said:

Dogs can play the saxamaphone ?

Have you told this to Kenny?

Milo could probably make him enough money to buy a snow shovel...

Milo ! did you happen to dig a hole and bury that tear stained wedding dress with the new shovel we got you ? Yes Daddy I did .

Milo.png.9c9fdb4bb6836d83b7e96e9e21d39ae9.png

Good boy Milo ! Johnny Depp could learn a thing or two from you .OK  lets go hide the shovel .1195869293_Milogoodboy.thumb.png.b4b8032a6c0c132c6b7d07754c894ae4.png

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz

15 hours ago, craigb said:

He (and Jon Bouy) both used to be frequent visitors.  Then they both got married and we never see either of them anymore.  Coincidence?  🤔😁

I was sworn to secrecy that Mooch and Jonbouy got married. Those were different times. I'm so glad you outted them. Love is love.

6 hours ago, kennywtelejazz said:

Milo ! did you happen to dig a hole and bury that tear stained wedding dress with the new shovel we got you ? Yes Daddy I did .

Milo.png.9c9fdb4bb6836d83b7e96e9e21d39ae9.png

Good boy Milo ! Johnny Depp could learn a thing or two from you .OK  lets go hide the shovel .1195869293_Milogoodboy.thumb.png.b4b8032a6c0c132c6b7d07754c894ae4.png

Kenny

Awww... 🙂

Spoke to Mooch for over an hour on the phone yesterday (Easter Sunday).

He went to the Mac/Ableton side of things to build a guide track for his drummer *that only feeds the drummer's headset) and keyboard tracks. All this is for live performances. He says it nearly impossible to find a keyboard play who likes to play 80s hits, which is what his band 'Risky Business" does.

He still has a PC laptop that he thinks he might try CbB on. His last Cakewalk install was SONAR Platinum.

• Like 3