EZDrummer 3 Walkthrough on April 29th on YouTube

cclarry

Just now, abacab said:

Yes. No.

EZD 3 is all new, and you can still use EZD 2 same as it ever was.

Yes !! goood to know , i swear in the video , barby man said that old project will just load fine with ezd 3 ....

Like i suspected only the gui range is bigger not actual items (drums ect ...usefull for pianoroll and mixer only imho

EDIT : View + Scale and yiou got it !! but no hi resolution ( ala Mcdsp) so imho wait and see they might update gui's in the future ...

Edited by Zo

8 hours ago, Marc Cormier said:

I must be missing something because I don't have an EZX section in PM.  Everything shows installed.

Might be a little late no, but is it wise to have your serial numbers visible? or doesn't it matter for some reason?

2 hours ago, heath row said:

Might be a little late no, but is it wise to have your serial numbers visible? or doesn't it matter for some reason?

Yeah, I pasted the original screen capture vs. the edited one.  Sooper Stoopid of me.  BTW, all is fine here - the content downloads showed up a little late.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Marc Cormier said:

Yeah, I pasted the original screen capture vs. the edited one.  Sooper Stoopid of me.  BTW, all is fine here - the content downloads showed up a little late.

Just FYI, you can still delete that screen capture by editing your post. Google crawls this site and soon your serial number will be posted all across the internet...

17 minutes ago, abacab said:

Just FYI, you can still delete that screen capture by editing your post. Google crawls this site and soon your serial number will be posted all across the internet...

I tried doing that but the images would not go away!

6 minutes ago, Marc Cormier said:

I tried doing that but the images would not go away!

1. While editing the post, select the big image, & then hit your delete key.

2. Look for the image icon in the uploaded images section at the bottom. There should be a trash can icon in the lower right corner. Click that.

3. Save.

Edited by abacab
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1