EZDrummer 3 Walkthrough on April 29th on YouTube

cclarry

Just installed but it loads EZ2 kits by default and when I try to change to EZD3 kits it tells me to use the Product Manager to load EZD3 libraries.  Anyone know where the library download is located in the PM?  I only see the 749Mb software installer.

4 minutes ago, Marc Cormier said:

Just installed but it loads EZ2 kits by default and when I try to change to EZD3 kits it tells me to use the Product Manager to load EZD3 libraries.  Anyone know where the library download is located in the PM?  I only see the 749Mb software installer.

The EZDrummer 3 Core Library is a separate download.  Just scroll down a little farther into the EZX section in the PM and it should show up there!

Edited by cclarry
  • Thanks 1
  • Great Idea 1

1 minute ago, DeeringAmps said:

Surprised at how quick and easy the d/l and install went (assumed servers would be swamped).

Is it time to take further discussion to Instruments and Effects?

t

That's totally on you!  I like the discussions being here, but only because I rarely go upstairs...LOL

• Great Idea 1

On 5/3/2022 at 9:30 AM, cclarry said:

The EZDrummer 3 Core Library is a separate download.  Just scroll down a little farther into the EZX section in the PM and it should show up there!

I must be missing something because I don't have an EZX section in PM.  Everything shows installed.

Edited by Marc Cormier

11 minutes ago, Marc Cormier said:

I must be missing something because I don't have an EZX section in PM.  Everything shows installed.

Did you notice the button on the left had sidebar that still says "Not installed Products (1)"?

Try clicking on that one.

Edit: I was typing this reply the same time as Larry... :)

Edited by abacab
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Marc Cormier said:

Hi guys - yes, that 's SD2.  I just filed a ticket so please resume the banter about how great it is while I wait patiently for support.  Thanks for your eyes on this, though.

Well, thankfully it's not IKM support that you are dealing with. 😂

Hoping you get a fast resolution!

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1

19 hours ago, lawajava said:

Have any of you checked the Dream Pop kit in EZD3 ?  I did. It looks beautiful!  Nicely done!

All of the existing EZX kits render nicely in the new GUI, even at full screen scale. Using HD 1920 x 1200 here.

Well done Toontrack!

EZdrummer-3-Dream-Pop.png

Edited by abacab
  • Like 4