EZDrummer 3 Walkthrough on April 29th on YouTube

cclarry

29 minutes ago, DeeringAmps said:

Its more like EZBass, in that you can bring audio clips to the search function, and of course the grid editor from SD3.
Of course the "sounds" are more processed in EZD, the SD3 mixer has a ton of effects available.

As far as UVI, can you search the over 1000 of patterns?

t

yeah. i can see that. i actually own EZbass but I still prefer to program my own patterns.

• Like 1

finally jumped in for sample loading and midi parts replacement , great features , the band mate pretty sure i'm gonna never use it since i never use the ezbass one ....

• Great Idea 1

6 hours ago, DeeringAmps said:

I would assume that Heath Row was indicating that he thought someone was "brown nosing".
He did not, however, indicate whom...

t

Just a bit of a joke aimed at the youtube commenting folk mentioned in the post above the original by abacab.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Zo said:

finally jumped in for sample loading and midi parts replacement , great features , the band mate pretty sure i'm gonna never use it since i never use the ezbass one ....

I just jumped in as well, and now I want to jump out again, got caught up in the 'hurry hurry or you'll miss out' thingy I guess. Buying EZD2 (for the second time I might add, you think I would have learnt the first time) before the deadline and getting EZD3 on release.

Guess I will have to wait until EZ3 is released then sell them.

1 hour ago, heath row said:

I just jumped in as well, and now I want to jump out again, got caught up in the 'hurry hurry or you'll miss out' thingy I guess. Buying EZD2 (for the second time I might add, you think I would have learnt the first time) before the deadline and getting EZD3 on release.

Guess I will have to wait until EZ3 is released then sell them.

Can t you sell the upgrade alone ?

I think not, I think if 1 goes, they both go, that's how it usually works.

I have someone interested, so it might be gone, working it out now, transfer fees etc. But waiting until EZ3 is released, in case that causes any issues.

So you re giving up ezd 2 also ?

personnally if it unstable or more cpu hungry i m asking fir a refund ... or at least a vaucher to get some expansions ;) 

better try than never 

One thing bothers me is that it seems it replaces ezd 2 dll from what i understood from the video ... i hope we still can 8nstall the 2 if we get rid of the 3 ...for any reason ...

Just now, heath row said:

From what I understand is that it does not replace EZD2. But . . .

I got to wait 30days and the fee is $15, so I will report that and see how the dice rolls.

Take your time , there s some cool features here and unless your done with libraries (like i do ) you will need v3 for future releases ...

I don't really like TT 🤣, I had them all before, SD2, SD3, EZD2 and all the SDX's and most EZX's, and sold them all about 2 months after SD3 release because I never used them, and if I did I was just wasting my time because I always use BFD3 in the end. It was just a waste of time for me, so it was best to get rid of the problem. Crazy, I'm a bit of a plugin collector on the side as well, that doesn't help.😳

As soon as Iq purchased the EZD2 and the upgrade to EZD3 today, I knew I shouldn't have, I had EZbass as well and sold it a couple of months after buying it, Never used it much, MODO Bass is my thing for just making placeholders, then I play it on with a real bass at the end.

The TT stuff is the only plugs I have ever sold.