EZDrummer 3 Walkthrough on April 29th on YouTube

cclarry

3 hours ago, heath row said:

559841623_can-u-hear-me-now_o_627718crp.

Wtf lol had a notification , link to this post , i was like "man what thread did i participated in to see that ? oh EZ drummer ? well i have some post to read to understand how we end up there lol "

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, abacab said:

Maybe some folks here just don't like beards? Funnily enough, all of the comments about Rikk on YouTube were positive...

As i'm watching the video i found , being a content creator myself , the performance quite high level , because live is never easy , the guy is cool , and pushes some comments to the border line witch i always enjoy personnaly lol

I did notice a big similiarty with the guy on "unbox therapy" maybe he's watching him a  lot lol 

Still not impressed by the update  , but i know i want it lol ain't we crazy around here lol

Edited by Zo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, heath row said:

559841623_can-u-hear-me-now_o_627718crp.

That reminds me of a joke....

A boy comes home and says "Mom, Mom, you'll never guess what happened"
She says "what happened Jimmmy?"
He says "I saw this little dog chasing this big dog, and the big dog stopped suddenly
and the little dog ran right up his A S S..."
His mom says "Jimmy, you know we don't take like that!  Don't say A S S, say R E C T U M"
Jimmy says "Wrecked 'em H E L L ...it killed 'em both!"

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 2
  • Haha 5

52 minutes ago, DeeringAmps said:

I would assume that Heath Row was indicating that he thought someone was "brown nosing".
He did not, however, indicate whom...

t

Now i have to google Brown nosing  .... unless it's brown noising lol 

1 hour ago, telecode 101 said:

TT just filled EZD with all the SD features

Its more like EZBass, in that you can bring audio clips to the search function, and of course the grid editor from SD3.
Of course the "sounds" are more processed in EZD, the SD3 mixer has a ton of effects available.

As far as UVI, can you search the over 1000 of patterns?

t

I'm on the fence with EZDrummer 3.  I own both EZDrummer 2 and Superior Drummer 3, along with several SDX's and many EZX's.  I put together my list of reasons for and against purchasing EZD3:

• I did a quick test comparing the new drum sounds in EZD3 verses what I already own. I have sets that sound nearly identical to all the new EZD3 kits. For example the Decades Tight Pop Toweled Kit is a dead ringer for the EZD3 Tight Pop Kit. Both are dry Ludwig "Hollywood" kits.
  • The included "2,500 New midi files" sound interesting, but in reality I would have no interest in many of the included genres . I'm also sure that much of the included midi is somewhat basic, similar to the midi in EZDrummer 2.
  • I already have a great functional grid editor with SD3
  • Bandmate. Some very cool stuff here! It remains to be seen how useful it really is.

Looking at past releases, I'm estimating 3 years before the release of Superior Drummer 3. When SD3 is released it will incorporated everything good about EZD3 and then some. I think I'm going to pass on the discounted EZD3 upgrade for now. I'll wait to hear the reviews. That said, I can't promise I won't have a moment of weakness between now and Tuesday's release...