EZDrummer 3 Walkthrough on April 29th on YouTube

cclarry

EZdrummer 3 live walkthrough
Learn everything about EZdrummer 3 – live!

Let our very own Rikk Currence walk you through EZdrummer 3 from start to finish – live on YouTube! Learn all about the new sounds, facts and features of the what we’re certain will become a pivotal tool for songwriters around the world. 1:00pm CST (USA) | 20:00 CET (Europe).

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 6

• 2 weeks later...

The value for the money is ridiculous. All the "if it had this it would be way better"  have been brought in. I like the policy of the company. Not updating every year with meaningless add ons, but bringing solid value from one version to the other.

• Like 3

I did not find listening to Rikk's jokes, put downs followed by apologies very inviting. Gave up after 20 minutes. I'll figure out the software after it's installed.

Can't wait for Tuesday to post "installed".

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Bapu said:

I did not find listening to Rikk's jokes, put downs followed by apologies very inviting. Gave up after 20 minutes. I'll figure out the software after it's installed.

I must admit I found the presentation tiresome and and did not watch it all. They missed an opportunity to push me off the fence. The bandmate tab looks interesting enough to tempt me but I would prefer it in Superior. 

• Like 2

Guyz , i didn t saw the walthrought yet , is it replacing ezd 2 dll in old project or different dll ?

i find that the resize serves no utility sinc3 it doesn t resize fronts , am i tripping ?