Softube Transient Shaper

cclarry

Get 90% off in the Softube Transient Shaper Spring Sale. Expires May 1st.

"Transient Shaper goes beyond standard shaping allowing the user to affect only the treble or bass portion of the Sustain and Punch leaving the rest untouched, opening up new realms of possibility. Buy this mix essential for only €10 / $10 exclusively at Plugin Boutique!"

https://www.pluginboutique.com/product/2-Effects/36-Transient-Shaper/2846-Transient-Shaper

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Great price! Almost went to buy it and then thought.. I have plenty of transient shapers and really don't need another at all 🤪🤣

Also decided that if I ever end up grabbing Softube Volume 5 or 6 when it comes out, it's in that anyway.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MusicMan said:

Great price! Almost went to buy it and then thought.. I have plenty of transient shapers and really don't need another at all 🤪🤣

Also decided that if I ever end up grabbing Softube Volume 5 or 6 when it comes out, it's in that anyway.

That was my same thought.  I would be interested to know how much TS lowers the upgrade cost to Vol 5, but I'm sure it's
not much, if anything

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, cclarry said:

That was my same thought.  I would be interested to know how much TS lowers the upgrade cost to Vol 5, but I'm sure it's
not much, if anything

I think the upgrade price with Softube is weird and someone mentioned that they only take your most expensive plugin currently owned into account when calculating the upgrade price. So if you have lots of the cheaper ones it makes no difference. I haven't been able to confirm that yet, but it does look that way...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MusicMan said:

I think the upgrade price with Softube is weird and someone mentioned that they only take your most expensive plugin currently owned into account when calculating the upgrade price. So if you have lots of the cheaper ones it makes no difference. I haven't been able to confirm that yet, but it does look that way...

I can confirm that...I just had that conversation with Softube Support

7 hours ago, MusicMan said:

good. cause i own mutator separate from vol bundle. i love using that little fusker. it gets me all warm and  90s inside.