Up to 80% off IK Multimedia Total Studio MAX 3.5 and Upgrades

cclarry

starting at $99.99:

https://www.jrrshop.com/ik-multimedia?dir=desc&order=special_from_date

Total Studio MAX is the most extensive edition yet of IK Multimedia's popular software suite for music creation. With a massive 124 included products, Total Studio MAX covers every stage of music production: composing, producing, designing, mixing, mastering and playing.

Total Studio MAX packs a massive 14,600 instruments and 491 ultra-realistic effects and guitar amp emulations, including IK’s newest releases SampleTank 4 MAX, Hammond B-3X, and MODO DRUM, plus Syntronik Deluxe, MODO BASS and Miroslav Philharmonik 2. That’s over 440 GB of sounds, from orchestral to synthesizers to organs, as well as incredibly realistic physically modeled bass and drums.

• Thanks 2

Cheers Larry.

The upgrade from TS2 MAX for $99.99 looks like a good deal.  Then again I picked up so many things on the last group buy. 

Checking what I already have it would add the following items for me...

1. Syntronik 2

2.  Amplitube 5 MAX (though I already have 4 MAX and 5 Standard plus all of the artist collections included in 5 MAX)

3. TASCAM tape collection

4. FAME Studio Reverb

Not bad for $99.99.

Edited by ZincT
  • Like 1
  • Great Idea 1

2 hours ago, cclarry said:

Syntronik 2 Max, SampleTron 2, Fame Studio is all I can think of right off the top of my head

MODO Bass 2

Maybe there'll be a T-Racks 6 with the tapes and other new stuff (Tascam?) added. The Sunset Sound Studio and Fame reverbs are also considered T-Racks but not in any existing bundle. 

Anyone notice the email about this deal says crossgrade 199 but then the crossgrade is 399? And the crossgrade price is the same as the price for new customers? 

Edited by Craig N
  • Great Idea 2

34 minutes ago, cclarry said:

I never even got an email on this deal...I found it in my morning searches...

Hmm yeah you're right, I didn't get an email either. Must have have been the banners on IK's site. They're different to the ones I saw earlier. 

Edited by Craig N

25 minutes ago, cclarry said:

I never even got an email on this deal...I found it in my morning searches...

I don't know if you just saved me a lot of money with a great deal, or made me spend 99$ in something I didn't really need 😛

• Haha 1

I didn’t have Syntronic 2, Tascam or Fame and was able to upgrade for 199,99 based on what I have. So after jam points Looks like I’m on the TS Max track now! 

I take it that now it makes sense to just upgrade TS Max and resist any other products and sales during the year?  Of course I pre ordered Modo Bass 2 and Modo drum 1.5 bundle  last week  

Edited by Greg
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Pollux said:

Quick question. I still see TS Max 2 in my account, plus many of the products included (like Amplitube Max 4).

Can I transfer these licenses? That would make some of my friends very happy :D

If you click on the "License Button" under the product in your account, and the pop up shows "Transfer", then you can transfer them

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Pollux said:

Quick question. I still see TS Max 2 in my account, plus many of the products included (like Amplitube Max 4).

Can I transfer these licenses? That would make some of my friends very happy :D

I don't believe that you can transfer a license for an underlying product that you are upgrading from, such as with the TS Max 2 to TS Max 3.5 upgrade.

But if you don't plan to upgrade, then sure you can transfer it.