APD Deal - Relab LX480 Essentials

cclarry

They seem to use this as a teaser to get you to buy the LX 480 complete but I'm not sure it's a very cost effective way to do so. So have a think about whether you're sure you'll be happy to stay with the Essentials product or if you're going to upgrade down the track anyway. 

The upgrade seems to be $175 or so (on top of the $29 for Essentials), whereas you can get the full version straight away for $158 at Bestservice, and then upgrade to the bundle via Relab's website for a further $99 (perhaps when the upgrade is on sale, this is what I paid)

https://www.bestservice.com/lx480_complete.html

• Thanks 1

once i will open in flstudio it crashes daw asap, contacted support, they know about it long time but not willing to sort it as they are small budget company and have no funds to pay developer to fix it....what a joke.

they do not support flstudio as per email from them

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, dee said:

once i will open in flstudio it crashes daw asap, contacted support, they know about it long time but not willing to sort it as they are small budget company and have no funds to pay developer to fix it....what a joke.

they do not support flstudio as per email from them

I also had a problem in fl studio, but in my case they provided me with help.
This they answered me:

"First, make sure you use fixed size buffer for the plugin (pictures attached) and try again. Let me know if you are still having this issue after setting buffer to fixed"

attached images provided by them

FLS1.png.26dbc499923cf74ad9e7182ec7441996.pngFLS2.png.a3f489b4c1fe1877b4bd0ac4e06e73db.png

22 minutes ago, FranciscoJ said:

I also had a problem in fl studio, but in my case they provided me with help.
This they answered me:

"First, make sure you use fixed size buffer for the plugin (pictures attached) and try again. Let me know if you are still having this issue after setting buffer to fixed"

attached images provided by them

FLS1.png.26dbc499923cf74ad9e7182ec7441996.pngFLS2.png.a3f489b4c1fe1877b4bd0ac4e06e73db.png

i cant go to settings as once i open plugin in flstudio DAW will crash and close, so i have no opportunity to do it...any other idea how to open it somewhow?

31 minutes ago, dee said:

i cant go to settings as once i open plugin in flstudio DAW will crash and close, so i have no opportunity to do it...any other idea how to open it somewhow?

The same thing happens to me, but still keep trying until I manage to make the change