PA JOINSOUNDWIDE important if you haven't redeemed yet

Craig N

Just now, njm255 said:

I used the 10% off code, the free bundle code and the code to get amek at $99.99. After all the discounts it came out to $27.09

I've tried that and it didn't work for me... but anyway can get the amek for 30 usd with new 29 usd subscription plan

4 hours ago, Fleer said:

You can always open a new account and later transfer the plug-in for free to your mail account using a Mega sale no-minimum-spend $20 coupon. 

How would a mere mortal practice this type of sorcery?  I thought I'd ask while you were still vertical.

4 minutes ago, Doug Rintoul said:

Looks like they blocked the loophole. The upgrade code no longer works. In fact, the hg-2ms upgrade is not even available for my account that has the hg-2. Oh well.

Hum, this must be the reason why Warble 79.99 upgrade vanished from my account.. I was planning to use my $50 voucher on it..

1 hour ago, Doug Rintoul said:

Looks like they blocked the loophole. The upgrade code no longer works. In fact, the hg-2ms upgrade is not even available for my account that has the hg-2. Oh well.

Same here. I just used the code someone posted at Gearslutz. Didn’t even have HG-2 myself but the upgrade code worked and I got HG2-MS for $0.09 with the Soundwide codes. Now I know why my spelling checker made me soundwise ;)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, locrian said:

How would a mere mortal practice this type of sorcery?  I thought I'd ask while you were still vertical.

Vertical? Nevvah!

Easy peasy, in fact. Transferring a PA plug between accounts normally costs $20 but when there’s a so-called PA Mega sale you get three consecutive coupon codes worth $20 each and those are of the “no-minimum-spend” kind, hence you can use them to activate the plugins you wish to transfer. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Doug Rintoul said:

And the 10% ‘soundwide2020’ code doesn’t work on the Soundwide bundle anymore, which took $60 off and allowed for the addition of free plugins. Opportunity gone I’m afraid. 

28 minutes ago, LittleStudios said:

I emailed PA about having multiple accounts and got this as the reply:

I removed the support team members name from the quote

When I started on my PA journey I setup two accounts becuase I figured I might need one computer for a live guitar rig that would then plugin to a computer for mixing/mastering.

Ultimatly, after figuring out how the seats actually work with PA, I also came to the conclusion that One met the most sense in practice.  

• Like 1

I ended up replying back that I was just curious if it was ok to have two accounts and I got this reply:

Sure you can.

I will say as of late we dont do merges of accounts anymore -just so you know.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Plugin-Alliance Support Team

So it looks like multiple accounts are allowed, but not recommended.  I would say if you are thinking about having two accounts, double check for yourself that it's allowed.

5 minutes ago, LittleStudios said:

I ended up replying back that I was just curious if it was ok to have two accounts and I got this reply:

So it looks like multiple accounts are allowed, but not recommended.  I would say if you are thinking about having two accounts, double check for yourself that it's allowed.

FYI the basics of this is covered in the FAQ on the website:

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/support.html

image.png.d853a7e08ab9657bb3a8b7b38e683ec9.png

image.png.d7bbf4c03683293e11bb2b499afc68af.png

image.png

Edited by Brian Walton
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2